Brain Daddy is offline Registered User

Keep your heads up

The Rams played a tough game today. I was on the edge of my seat all game and uncertain about the outcome until Smith started taking kneels.

For the most though, I thought your D was pretty solid. Gore didn't have a whole lot of room to run, and for the most part, Smith had nowhere to throw. There were a few hiccups here and there, and the Niners took advantage and made big plays. Considering how many new players were brought in during the offseason, the new defensive scheme, and the new coaching staff, they weren't that bad. If it weren't for your offense...

And speaking of your offense, I don't care about any redzone woes, I was nervous as long as Bulger, Holt, and Bruce were on the field. You know those guys can score. Jackson is a stud. I think once the line is sorted out and the entire offense gets their act together, you'll see some production.

Looking forward to the rematch! GO NINERS!

I didn't buy him as a quarterback. He's just so stiff, especially when he drops back to pass. Really stiff. He reminds me of Kurt Warner.
    -- Kevan Barlow on Adam Sandler's performance in The Longest Yard

NY RAMFAN is offline Registered User

Re: Keep your heads up

Thank you Brain Daddy, very classy of you