Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    nuclearman is offline Registered User

Re: Kevin Kolb Sucks! - NFC West

..who cares who they get .. we got Sam Bradford !!

GO RAMS !!

RAMpage28 Guest

I agree entirely about kolb sucking. He has shown nothing and is extremely overrated. He reminds me of Rob "ROBO SACK" Johnson. Showed up in on game then got over blown and got paid big bucks and failed entirely.

01d 0rd3r is offline Registered User

I think everyone is getting overconfident in this thread. Kolb is a good QB, we are not talking somebody that has played 1 game and threw two TD's he has come in to replace McNabb and Vick over the past two seasons due to injuries and has played exceptionally well in those games. We shouldnt forget that the Cardinals have all the pieces to make their team play well except a QB. Do not count them out if they get one. Especially if that one in Marc Bulger, everyone seems to only remember his bad seasons, he is still a very accurate QB that can destroy a defense if he doesnt have a line backer in his face on every snap. This is not a guy the simply benefited from Holt and Faulk, he still had to make those throws to deliver them the ball and I think we all forget that his completetion percentage was well above 62% for a good 5 year stretch.

We can certainly be considered a favorite to win the NFC west this year, but ask yourself who was the favorite to win last year? The team the everyone expected to win 10 or 11 games and got overconfident and overhyped. The niners went 6-10 because they drank the kool aid. We shouldnt do the same.

Flippin' Ram is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by 01d 0rd3r View Post
    We can certainly be considered a favorite to win the NFC west this year, but ask yourself who was the favorite to win last year? The team the everyone expected to win 10 or 11 games and got overconfident and overhyped. The niners went 6-10 because they drank the kool aid. We shouldnt do the same.
    I really doubt Spags and the players will be sipping the Kool-Aid until we've won our ring. The Whiners on the other hand took a sip too early during week 1 and just kept on sipping it till we *****slapped them on week 16 to show them who's boss. Spags remembers that game against the Lions and how badly they got destroyed just playing with overconfidence, he'll be sure to avoid that mentality on any gamedays.

EDIT: And oh, 1000 posts baby!

StlRams201 Guest

He's not worth a 1st rounder at all.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12