Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    ImAWalkingCorpse is offline Registered User

Key to beating my Buccaneers

They for the Rams to beat my Buccaneers is to run it up the middle, Gerald McCoy is awful and was drafted way too high, Brian Price is even worse and the Buccaneers have no running game. I don't expect Tampa to win and can only hope that McCoy shows some sign of effort.

thickandthin is offline Registered User

Re: Key to beating my Buccaneers

I like your enthusiasm in your team.

ImAWalkingCorpse is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by thickandthin View Post
    I like your enthusiasm in your team.
    If you watched the Buccaneers defensive line today.. you would see what I mean.

cfh128 is offline Registered User

Too bad about your Bucs but I hope we don't take them too lightly. I have a soft spot for the Bucs because a couple of my Syracuse boys (Tanard Jackson and Mike Williams) call Tampa Bay home. Good luck for the rest of the season, just not in week 7!

sosa39rams is offline Registered User

Ouch, I thought Gerald was doing fantastic... guess not. I would love to see us come to Tampa and dominate them as well. A little bit of SJ, some Bradford, and some solid D and we should be 4-3.

Keenum is offline Registered User

Is McCoy really doing that bad? Dang, he was actually projected to be the #1 pick there at one point. Maybe he just needs more time to develop. I kind of thought he was a bit undersized to go straight to the NFL, but if he bulked up some he would be OK.

berg8309 is offline Registered User

Luckily Jackson's special talent is to pound the ball down your throat between the tackles!

C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User

Hmm, I was taking that post to be sarcastic, kinda like me saying that the key to beating the Rams is to let Jackson run on you, never pressure Sam, throw the ball at OJ, and not to waste people double teaming Long.

Not buying it Bucs fan, I thought McCoy was doing quite well this year.

UserName is offline Registered User

Didn't Texans fans moan about Mario Williams his rookie year? McCoy will likely be fine. Not all rookies produce.

codeman123 is offline Registered User

The Saints don't have a good running game and they did pound it against the Bucs. They also have the fewest sacks in the league so its something that could be to our advantage if we prepare right.
    Obviously there's more to it. The Bucs have played well this year, and had their Rams vs Lions blowout this week. I'm sure they want to come out and beat us in their house next week.

jec1521 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by cfh128 View Post
    Too bad about your Bucs but I hope we don't take them too lightly. I have a soft spot for the Bucs because a couple of my Syracuse boys (Tanard Jackson and Mike Williams) call Tampa Bay home. Good luck for the rest of the season, just not in week 7!
    Wow, another Syracuse fan on here? Didn't know there was anyone else other than me in the country that liked both Syracuse AND the Rams, haha.

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

I read an article today where McCoy believes his problem is that he's thinking too much about making the play rather than going out and making the play. I believe Glenn Dorsey had a similar issue when he came into the league, although that might have been a specific schematic choice in his case. Either way, McCoy is clearly very talented and I hope he can turn it around. The Buccaneers present a very winnable game for the Rams, and a chance to get things right when it comes to playing on the road. It's just going to depend on which Rams team shows up.

On an unrelated note, for you Orange fans, I'm looking forward to the WVU/Syracuse game this weekend!

jec1521 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    I read an article today where McCoy believes his problem is that he's thinking too much about making the play rather than going out and making the play. I believe Glenn Dorsey had a similar issue when he came into the league, although that might have been a specific schematic choice in his case. Either way, McCoy is clearly very talented and I hope he can turn it around. The Buccaneers present a very winnable game for the Rams, and a chance to get things right when it comes to playing on the road. It's just going to depend on which Rams team shows up.

On an unrelated note, for you Orange fans, I'm looking forward to the WVU/Syracuse game this weekend!
    Unfortunately I don't think most of us Syracuse fans can say the same after the beat down we received against Pitt. WVU is good.

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ImAWalkingCorpse View Post
    They for the Rams to beat my Buccaneers is to run it up the middle, Gerald McCoy is awful and was drafted way too high, Brian Price is even worse and the Buccaneers have no running game. I don't expect Tampa to win and can only hope that McCoy shows some sign of effort.
    Gotta agree with him. The Bucs run D is horrible, and with a healthy dose of Jackson, our offense should have no problems putting up points. And like he said their run game stinks, so if we pu thte pressure on Freeman like we did Rivers today, this should be another win. The Bucs keep finding ways to win though, so it should be a good game.

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ImAWalkingCorpse View Post

You guys still have DeBerg and the Selmon brothers, Dewey and LeRoy, playing for ya?

Here's to a good game! Cheers!!
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast