keith m. klink Guest

KICK the BUCKET CLUB !

we all can see just what is about too happen here don't we . GEORGIA is very sick now , some reports say: on her death bed , so's too say . SHAW and J.ZYGGY are going to shake up the organization and staff . O.K. lets dump the OC and the OLINE coaches , that will get us a bit of time . keep the coach , and let's cut some of the old guy's who are really going too have too be replaced this year or next . well let's see , ya know what , MCULLOM is aalready gone , that one was easy . STUISSE is a little battle weary . maybe the minimum , no , try a rookie next year , or a street guy . O.K , you guy's are the bosses . WILKINS , c'mon guy's . he could be a hall of famer if we just let him get the groove back, he came on better at the end this year. no , you want a new leg , well o.k. LAROI GLOVER , what , paying too much for a limitted player , well he did good in there with the rookies and wroten , but , no , we'll get younger there also , huh , o.k. i see that . IKE BRUCE , .... COME ON GUY'S BE SERIOUS , the fans , the team , but , i know his salery , but , but , renegotiate or something guy's but don't just let them go away , so to say that this is how a team get's better and younger . well YOUNGER anyway. unless like last year when you trade a WR in their 20's for one in their 30's . but i get the idea , string and mirrors , i see now , it's not about fixing and making things better , it's the spin you put on the ball right , to make everyone think that your making big changes , when your just taping what needs to be bolted . i see , well , see ya at #2 in april this year , and should we hold your place here for the 2009 draft as well MR . SHAW . have a nice day now. well , other teams are making legitimate moves , so i'll see you guy's on the funny pages .

bruce4life is offline Registered User

Re: KICK the BUCKET CLUB !

how do i sign up

Alec22 is offline Registered User

first off, the title is messed up and a little uncalled for i think...but anyway when did we make a trade involving wr's? 20-30's? Do you mean curtis to bennet because they are the same age arnt they? Or d hall? we got him for a 5th rounder..

keith m. klink Guest

alec , read it again , slowly .

Alec22 is offline Registered User

"unless like last year when you trade a WR in their 20's for one in their 30's"

??

BigGameMN is offline Registered User

The title of this thread is...well it's wrong. It sounds as if your wanting to form a club of people who are just waiting for Georgia to die, which is horrible. No matter what football is a game, Georgia is a HUMAN BEING! And no offense but I simply can't read your post as I have studied English.

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Dude can you space our your post more and use some proper grammer so its easier to read?
    Built RAM tough

thoey is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramsplaya16 View Post
    Dude can you space our your post more and use some proper grammer so its easier to read?
    I agree 100%. I hate to pick on a post for grammar, syntax, or punctuation as I am not the best at that either. But when I first read this post I refused to respond due to the title being just plain evil and then also because I couldn't get through the first three sentences before I was lost.

I probably shouldn't reply with this, but I get the feeling the thread will just *disappear* soon...
    This space for rent...

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by Alec22
    but anyway when did we make a trade involving wr's? 20-30's? Do you mean curtis to bennet because they are the same age arnt they?
    Quote Originally Posted by keith m. klink
    alec , read it again , slowly .
    For the record, Kevin Curtis is actually a month (& 9 days) older than Drew Bennett. Both will turn 30 this year. Look it up. :x

:l

-jake-
    Last edited by evil disco man; -01-15-2008 at 10:05 AM.

LinkBacks (?)

1. -01-12-2008, 03:47 AM