Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree27Likes

Thread: Kurt Warner tells TMZ Sports he feels more allegiance to the Arizona Cardinals

Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

Re: Kurt Warner tells TMZ Sports he feels more allegiance to the Arizona Cardinals

If Kurt really feels this way, he can pawn is one and only Super Bowl ring.

Had Trent Green not gotten hurt everyone here would be saying Kurt who? AZ did take a chance on Kurt after his stint in NY, but the Rams took the biggest chance on him in the first place--someone in the Rams saw him and put their jobs on the line for him.

Now, because M. Martz was so short sighted kicked him to the curb, he has greater feelings toward the Cards. DAMN, if it where not for the Rams, he wouldn't have made it in the NFL--he wouldn't have his current gig with the NFL Network and he would still be stocking shelves in some grocery store...now that's gratitude

demiurge is offline Registered User

Re: Kurt Warner tells TMZ Sports he feels more allegiance to the Arizona Cardinals

I find it unfortunate, but I can certainly see why. Martz was a great offensive coordinator - and should clearly never have gotten past that point. He ended up costing us Vermeil, he was forced out for him, and later Kurt. I will go down to my dying day that if Vermeil had been the head coach we would have won at least one more super bowl with that team.

Kurt was cast aside by the Rams after being a hero to them, and it happened when he could still play. He went to the Cardinals, was a hero to them, and then he got to leave on his own terms. Yeah, I get it - he went out with the Cards loving him and wanting him to stay.

Class act and he still has my utmost respect. One of my favorite players ever, for both what he did for us and the man he chose to be.

ramsanddodgers is online now Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by demiurge View Post
    I find it unfortunate, but I can certainly see why. Martz was a great offensive coordinator - and should clearly never have gotten past that point. He ended up costing us Vermeil, he was forced out for him, and later Kurt. I will go down to my dying day that if Vermeil had been the head coach we would have won at least one more super bowl with that team.

Kurt was cast aside by the Rams after being a hero to them, and it happened when he could still play. He went to the Cardinals, was a hero to them, and then he got to leave on his own terms. Yeah, I get it - he went out with the Cards loving him and wanting him to stay.

Class act and he still has my utmost respect. One of my favorite players ever, for both what he did for us and the man he chose to be.
    This pretty much sums up how I feel about the subject also, Demiurge.

He seems to continue as a role model and class act in his post-playing days.
    Randart likes this.
    RnD

GO RAMS!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12