Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

Re: The Kyle Turley project?

Punctuation.

Our neglected friend.

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Alright Turley talks to much and Martz is the victim! Whatever. But I will say, looking at AV's big five...... The Miami hurricanes most have the ugliest uni's in all of college Football! i've always hated the Canes, now it's just one more reason too! :tongue:
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

Nick is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69
    Alright Turley talks to much and Martz is the victim! Whatever. But I will say, looking at AV's big five...... The Miami hurricanes most have the ugliest uni's in all of college Football! i've always hated the Canes, now it's just one more reason too! :tongue:
    I believe that award goes to Oregon's new unis.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Scidog68 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by talkstoangels61
    Scidog......we need to watch who throws that stone my friend. #1 Like you have never done anything stupid like driving while drinking or maybe jumped a friends or bosses ass?.......I for 1 have and that it what i was saying! .Like i said also i never was a supporting fan for signing Kyle but, he seems not to take any **** from people!.............I don't believe that i totally was pointing at you when i replied even though i Quoted you!................You have your beliefs and i have mine ,just dont go there with that moral high horse s**t either Maybe if some more of us had a little more morals we might get a long a little better here! and that does also include me! After all we are Rams fans!....................Nothing personnal just got my blood a boiling there for a minute

Oh, please! Morals will make us "get along better"? This is about football, man! We're not talking about me and what i've done, so it makes no difference! I'll throw any damn stones I wish! Oh, and the last time I ".....jumped a bosses ass......" I got FIRED, so let that ship sail.
    I don't know any of these players. Certainly not as well as I know my own friends. I don't hold my friends to any sort of moral yardstick to determine their worth so I won't do it to these players either. I have friends who've done stupid things. Hell, I'VE done stupid things. But the difference is, I don't play football for millions of dollars. Don't you think the people signing those checks want to get the most out of their investment? Ever heard of the Law of Diminishing Returns? Little will play for us because he's worth it. Turley will not because he isn't worth it.

Hooah

Win, Lose or Draw... Rams for Life!
    :football:

I think the Canes unis are pretty sharp, actually. Particularly, the green jersey version:

moklerman is offline Registered User

I'll have to go with "ugly" on the Miami uniforms. Of course, I don't like the orange variant that the Dolphins have been wearing recently either so maybe it's just the color(s) on a football uniform.

Secondly, I'm wondering if people's moral/phylisophical viewpoint is swayed at all due to Little being a current member of the Rams. O.J. would be a good test to see where some of you stand on athletes who were acquitted. Is the Juice "innocent" in your eyes too? I realize he wasn't found guilty, but was he innocent? Was O.J. exempt from judgement?

I think it is a HUGE stretch to try to draw a comparison between someone who was accused of what is essentially reckless behavior (albiet with a potential to harm othersA) and another who is accused of cold-blooded, premeditated murder.

That said, I do believe O.J. killed Ron and Nicole primarily because of the whole "White Bronco" incident, which I just can't imagine being the action of an innocent man. That belief is bolstered by the fact that O.J. was later found to be responsible for the killings in a civil action.

You seem to think that I, and others, believe that Little was innocent. While he was "not guilty" from a legal standpoint, I don't necessarily think Little was innocent. Clearly, he was drinking that night, and its possible he was impaired. I simply don't know.

The common thread between the two situations is that, in both cases, I believe that we must accept the outcome that the courts reached. If the system failed - try to improve the system. If O.J. Simpson was an active player when his trial occurred, I don't see how he could have been prevented from continuing to play after being acquitted.

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam
    I think the Canes unis are pretty sharp, actually. Particularly, the green jersey version:

No..... Nothing sharp about them. And I guess I missed the Oregan UNI's!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123