Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By LA Rammer
  • 2 Post By RamDez

Thread: LA Rammers Take on MNF

LA Rammer is offline Registered User

LA Rammers Take on MNF

i didnt know if i should have start a new thread or not, but here is my overall take on this game. there was clearly a bias from the MNF booth right down to the field. this game was like rocky vs drago except in this one rocky loses. there was a shift of respect, our defense brought it and i loved it. as was mentioned during the game this seattle team was built to win now. our team stood toe-to-toe with this seeming juggernaut giant expected to go deep into the playoffs.

now from all the cries of we should have won, yes it was there for the taking, however we have the youngest team in the NFL. we lacked NFL experience and there were mistakes that showed this. imo seattle was tasteless, their taunting and their postgame comments about how they needed a game like "this." HELLO you guys almost lost to a bunch of 23 year olds!!! We really needed a game like this. This young core will learn more from this game than a bunch of over paid divas. (seattle will only be able to maintain a salary pay like this for 2 years)

so guys be happy we are seeing the future develop before our eyes. with a few pieces we will again be a winner.

last night, sure off sides and other penalties contributed to the loss. a backup quarterback that lacked field iq. an offense coordinator that calls every good play to get us across field only to melt down in the red zone. what i see is a defense that will fill a pro bowl roster (minus a few i know) and a young nucleus that will stay together and eventually a few parts to get us over the proverbial hump and one day fisher will come up one yard over the top. heads up guys nothing to be ashamed of here. Go Rams!
    RamDez, laram0 and clarasDK like this.

LA RAMMER

It's Jim not Chris
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9HNgqQVHI_8

Re: LA Rammers Take on MNF

At last, someone saying something positive

I also thought, here is the youngest team in the NFL beating the snot out of a team built to win and in previous games, they showed it. Our D smashed them in the mouth, then smashed them in the mouth again and our running game was superb. Yes, we fell at the last yard but man, that was a great game by the St Louis Rams.
    laram0 and LA Rammer like this.