Curly Horns is offline Registered User

And the last man standing is?

You gotta love the play design from the Martz school of madness that leaves the QB on an island to get crunched.

Put a fat lolly-gagging TE on the QBs blind side, send him out to trot down the field, instead of blocking, and you get the QB hurt.

Freaking unbelievable!!!

I mean the guy can't block to begin with and no one needs to cover the sorry excuse when they can get to the QB from the void he leaves behind.

So, with Martz already out and Bulger joining him in the third quarter, Kurt Warner becomes the last man standing.

Kurt Warner the washed up QB who took a beating of his own in this offense.

I mean he is washed up isn't he?

A decimated hand?

Too frail and brittle to play?

Too stupid to audible or call his own plays?

Amazing what audibles and plays designed to help protect can do for a QB.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: And the last man standing is?

Well, I think Jackson missed that one. He helped chip the DT and that allowed the Cardinal player to come in free against Bulger.

HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by txramsfan
    Well, I think Jackson missed that one. He helped chip the DT and that allowed the Cardinal player to come in free against Bulger.
    I disagree. The Cards blitzed two from the Rams left side, Huff off the Tackle and Wilson outside of Huff. Jackson picked up the inside blitzer and Wilson ran free. He can't pick up both. My question is, why was there no hot route when the overload blitz was so obvious?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    I disagree. The Cards blitzed two from the Rams left side, Huff off the Tackle and Wilson outside of Huff. Jackson picked up the inside blitzer and Wilson ran free. He can't pick up both. My question is, why was there no hot route when the overload blitz was so obvious?
    I think one has too care 1st:

I know the leadership on our team knows football and what their seeing , But to know what the probelm is and do nothing is lack of caring and lack of HEART and complete lack of being professional ...and it boils down to
    lack of leadership from the top down.