Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

Re: At Least 20,000 Empty Seats To Greet Rams And Jags

Quote Originally Posted by gap View Post
    And this is the reason that they should have been the St Louis Stallions instead of the Jacksonville Jaguars. If that would have happened, would the RAMS have stayed in LA, or moved to Jax or Baltimore? No one knows thanks to the league vendetta against St Louis.

Nothing against the St Louis college fans, but not the college support that the Southeast tends to have.

gap
    The Stallions ownership group imploded. That's why the Jags got team #30. Not some NFL vendetta.

gap
    gap is offline Registered User

We will have to agree to disagree. The league stalling, and trying to force a single person instead of group cause the struggles with the group. IIRC, the St Louis group was more organized than the Jax group, plus St Louis already had a Stadium being built.

gap

TealandBlack Guest

Quote Originally Posted by chucknbob View Post
    I hate to break the news to you, but just because people stand outside, drink beer and grill doesn't make them fans. I have been to many tailgates where I couldn't have cared less about the teams. It's pretty easy to drop at least 20-30 bucks by the time you split parking fees, buy beer, food, and other stuff to tailgate. How many of those fans would be willing to give up 2 or 3 tailgate sessions to go inside to watch a game? Must not be very many. Looks like they've decided what is most important, and it's not supporting their team.

You say that it's easy for college students to drive and go to games because they're "not in the real world" but then you say that there are multiple colleges within 2 hours of you. Why aren't any of those college students at your games since it's so easy for them to buy tickets?

P.S. Congrats on the win. Too bad nobody got to see it.
    I got to see the game. And personally, that's all that matters. I'm glad you watched the game too, did you like the field goal kick at the end? No, but really the Rams played their hearts out, bravo to them, but you, meh.

TealandBlack Guest

Dude, it's all good. I'll leave these boards on this note: Both our teams are young, very young, and will great in a few years if not next year. Superbowl one day if we're not careful See ya guys

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123