general counsel is offline Registered User

Leonard is Back!

where is the seahawk fan nimrod that referred to leonard as a one trick pony pass rusher. Little was a holy terror out there yesterday, including the forced fumble and the huge huge play with the game on the line.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

majorram is offline Registered User

Re: Leonard is Back!

Little had a good game, though he must get some help from the rest of the line....

steve:clanram:

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by majorram
    Little had a good game, though he must get some help from the rest of the line....

steve:clanram:
    Of all the things that went wrong, I can't complain about the defensive line. They stopped the run and created a fair amount of pressure with almost no blitzing. The D has problems, but I'd look at the back 4 instead of the front 4 after yesterday.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

I think that with the exception of leonard, there was no pass rush at all. no push up the middle. If i was playing the rams, i would put two guys on leonard and notify the aflac duck insurance wise for the qb before the game. Until hargrove proves he can get to the passer, leonard will see multiple blockers. Also, kennedy and pickett look improved for sure as run stuffers, i dont see them collapsing the pocket.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Yea it really helps when you have a good RE to help Little out who can not always take on Double Teams
    RamsFan16

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel
    I think that with the exception of leonard, there was no pass rush at all. no push up the middle. If i was playing the rams, i would put two guys on leonard and notify the aflac duck insurance wise for the qb before the game. Until hargrove proves he can get to the passer, leonard will see multiple blockers. Also, kennedy and pickett look improved for sure as run stuffers, i dont see them collapsing the pocket.

ramming speed to all

general counsel
    Hargrove is still learning and maturing, so yea he has room to improve. However, I think the reason that Little got the push he did was because of the interior D drawing double teams AWAY from Little. LL saw single coverage (him and the RT) most of the day. Just as rushing yards are due in part to the O-line, DE sacks is due in part from the interior D-line. As I've stated for a long time now, Little's numbers will improve because of Kennedy and Pickett in the middle.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Reasonable point big bison. Bison, if big jackie is not available, you are the next option at right tackle. Lord knows you are big enough and tough enough. If all else fails, you can regale them at the line of scrimmage with old adages from granny bison.

ramming speed to all

general counsel