throwback week

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Lesnar not going to be a Ram but...

Brock Lenar X-college/olympic wrestler turns to football;

You all thought I was crazy when I said he might be worth a gamble. Look at the teams looking at him now.

Vikings
    Packers
    Eagles
    Chiefs
    Cowboys
    Ravens
    Colts

Teams must feel the guy might be worth a chance. He is a monster of a man and very athletic. Now I only hope I am wrong :tough:

ForeveRams Guest

Re: Lesnar not going to be a Ram but...

Wrestlers turning to Pro Football, interesting. Well worth a look considering stamina, body control and the use of leverage. Anybody remember Andre the Giant being taken by the Washington Redskins? Not quite the same but ...

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Considering the football careers of such wrestlers as the Rock and Bill Goldberg, I'm not too anxious about what Lesner can do on the field. Then again, both of those guys had injury problems... meh, still not too concerned.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

Oh, I can't wait...

"Unnecessary roughness... clothesline tackle... number 79... defense... 15 yards and somebody get us a stretcher, quick!"

sprtsmac Guest

I actually hope he fails so he can go back to wrestling; its been pretty boring since he left. Truethfully, I would take a chance on him. He is a monster that might be able to do some damage. None the less, it will be interesting to watch if he gets picked up by anybody.

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Isn't professional wrestling filled with guys who couldn't make it in professional football (ie. Rock, Goldberg, Bradshaw, A-Train, Farooq, etc.)? Lesnar didn't even play college ball? Oh well, hope somebody picks him up. Should be interesting.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod