Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Anghellic is offline Registered User

Re: Let me introduce to you our new HC

Quote Originally Posted by Tony Soprano
    Turner would be a great OFF COORD. I have actually met him. Look at his offenses when he a coordinator. As Troy Aikman or Jay Novachek about his OFFenses.

How do separate where Lovie's Smith Success ends and Rivera's Begins? In other words, is that Lovie's DEF? Not Riveras? That's a HUGE question.

OK but if you feel that way about Rivera how about acknowledging that those were Jimmy Johnson's offenses in Dallas? :football:

Rambos is offline Registered User

Look at the personnel the Bears have, which is actually under the direction of Lovie Smith.

Look at the personnel that philly had which was actually under the direction of Jim Johnson.
    Funny how the talent always seems to follow the great coaches, part of the coaching process is to teach up the talent MM with QB.ea. And to bring it in through the draft FA ect. This guy can do that, he has been a part of great D's for too long now to have a hand in it. Our D under Lovie never played as well as the Bears, never.

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by NickSeiler
    Turner as OC is intriguing, but I don't think the Titans are ready to give up on Fisher.
    I am on the graveyard shift so this is what I was told this week. That the Titans said it would be a good time for a change. And that it was a mutual agreement. Just what I heard!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

Curly Horns is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Rambos
    Funny how the talent always seems to follow the great coaches, part of the coaching process is to teach up the talent MM with QB.ea. And to bring it in through the draft FA ect. This guy can do that, he has been a part of great D's for too long now to have a hand in it. Our D under Lovie never played as well as the Bears, never.
    NO!!!

You need a top ranked offense in todays NFL.

The Rams just fired the best offensive mind in the game.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12