Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    kurtwarnerfan90 is offline Registered User

Cool lets make some noise

YO YO YO YO YO YO YO !!!!!!!
    Lets go Rams fans
    only a few months to go til the boys in navy and gold come back to show that they are a force to be found threating!!!!!
    the draft gave us great picks and now its in our hands to make noise, get hyped, raise the roof to let them know we are not idle, but ready for the 2001-02 season. so everyone send out a shout for your Rams!
    GOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BOYYYYYYYYZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
    V -I-C-T-O-R-Y
    VICTORY ,VICTORY FOR THE RAMS WE CRY!!

From the Hometown of Kurt Warner
    I sign off...
    Dana

14darams is offline Registered User
    Lets make that Dome LOUDER! Lets make our Dome Louder than Detroit!

Sam The Ram Man is offline Registered User
    HEY ..... I just made "Special Team Player"

I was in the TWA dome a few years back watching the ***** play the Rams and I have to say that is one QUITE crowd.

I was SHOCKED, our home team needs to be louder than that
    SAM the RAM man

It has gotten better from the days the 9ers had our number, maybe us St louisians needed a refresher on attending a football game, the place can be loud (Vikings loss in the playoffs was LOUD!)

HEY, Dodram and I were at that game and my ears were bleeding

JohnJJ is offline Registered User

Thumbs down

I have been a Ram fan for a long time. This is not meant to offend anyone in St Louis but sometime sad when I watch the games on TV, I think it sad that with 15 minutes to go, half the place is empty.

The Monday nighter against the skins comes to mind. The Rams were in the game right till the end but it was obvious that the locals were not interested. It looked like to us RAM FANS watching on TV, that if the Rams were not wining big, then hey they have other things to do.

Just my opinion, please don't flame me

masi is offline Registered User
    I was at the monday night opener against Broncos last year, and the dome was very loud. Griese took two consecutive delay inside its 5 yard line because of the noise.

John JJ, I think the problem is the way the seats of the Dome are sold, there are not many Game day tickets sold, Most seats are Personal seat Licenses, meaning you pay just to have the option to buy a season ticket, then you pay for the season tickets every year, so alot of the seats are filled by Coporations, or I hate to say Rich People , but the upper crust, and may not be as Passionate about the Rams. I do not leave early no Matter what, The washington game was embarassing as a St Louisian, Its hard to blame the defense of giving up when the fans do the same. Season ticket holders STAY IN YOUR SEATS TIL THE BLOODY END!

MsWistRAM is offline Registered User
    I have a blind date at camp with one of those psl owners. He is a very enthusiastic fan. There are bad apples in every barrel. I agree, it hurts to see ppl leave before the conclusion of the game. Especially with the Rams, you never know what might happen last few minutes of game. I can't imagine being that rude.
    Not to my Rams anyway.
    MsWistRAM-Hope, not expectation.

Rams13 is offline Registered User
    I've never been to a game in STL but I'm sure it will get better and more of the die-hard fans will start turning out this year and stay all 4 quarters. We have to remember this also, in our last days in L.A. attendance and fan support was awful, I don't think it could ever get as bad as that again. STL fans are good people and I'm sure another Super Bowl Championship will make the place even louder. GO RAMS!

MsWistRAM is offline Registered User

Ticket Sell Out

Heard it on the radio yesterday. All tickets for regular season games for the Rams are sold out. All they have are a few preseason ones left. Sounds good to me.

Let's not make too much noise, it can disrupt our boys on the field. Encouragement is plenty.
    MsWistRAM-Hope, not expectation.

txramsfan is offline Registered User
    Noise means nothing. It's all about executing on the field. I don't care about the noise, I want us to tackle somebody this year.

I disagree.

For a home field .... noise is one of the points of advantage. We have home field and noise, the team feeds of it.

I was in L.A. when the Rams were playing the 49*rs and there was more noise by the whiner fans .......... THAT JUST SUCKS.

NOISE NOISE AND MORE NOISE

txramsfan is offline Registered User
    Most good players tune it out anyway. Marshall says he barely hears the crowd on the road. I was at the Titans - Rams game 2 years ago in Nashville, and that crowd was loud. Screwed up Miller majorly, (will never forgive him for all those 1st half drive breaker penalties) but the second half the Rams owned the Titans.

Been to a lot of football, and believe me, the noise is for the crowd, not the players. Sorry, but they really don't hear you. If they do hear you, they need to be waived because they aren't concentrating.

Originally posted by txramsfan
    Most good players tune it out anyway. Marshall says he barely hears the crowd on the road. I was at the Titans - Rams game 2 years ago in Nashville, and that crowd was loud. Screwed up Miller majorly, (will never forgive him for all those 1st half drive breaker penalties) but the second half the Rams owned the Titans.

Been to a lot of football, and believe me, the noise is for the crowd, not the players. Sorry, but they really don't hear you. If they do hear you, they need to be waived because they aren't concentrating.
    So.....If it worked on screwing up Miller, might not the Noise be a benefit to the home team?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast