Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    txramsfan is offline Registered User

Re: Noise.

Originally posted by HornedHell
    Kearse had EVERYTHING to do with those jitters...Hahaha..It is not like in the 2nd half it was suddenly silent. It was all about execution. Noise can be an advantage but ever so slight. It is more of an inconvience and cant decide a game....For the fans it is great and at the beginning of the game it gets everyone fired up but after that....Alot of times noise can cause the odd false start or delay of game penalty and that could lead to frustration and some jitters, but mental toughness will nullify that every time.
    Thank you HornedHell, thought I was out here by myself.

HornedHell Guest

Question Crowd Noise

As I recall the crowd noise in St Louis didnt decide many games when Chris Miller/Tony Banks were our quarterbacks and those first years in St. Louis were as loud as any...It looks like this is just another topic we will all have to agree to disagree on. I think we all agree it makes the games more exciting for us as fans and it seems to motivate the players (reality dictates that a fat paycheck motivates them a little better) ...Go Rams!

I am just so stoked today that Archuleta signed and is in camp. This guy is my new hero and he didnt even play one game. He is gonna leave bodies in his wake...

At the end of the day some players tell you that they feed of the noise (defensive players) and other players (normally offensive) tell you that they never here the noise.

My question is this. Why did the Rams concider using special earplugs to filter out the noise before the titans game ?

Noise does make a difference.

Originally posted by txramsfan
    AHA .... good one 14darams

Now answer that txramsfan hehehehehe

RamDez, the more I think about it, I imagine Jevon Kearse had more to do with Miller's offside penalties than crowd noise. After the 1st half, he was a different player. They settled him down at half, because it was just as loud in the 2nd half as the first, we just didnt' execute.

Just a thought.
    Ok, found your post .... See how easy it is when you, instead of replying, use the quote button. This way, we know who you are replying to.

In answer to your post. No, I think there was a whole load of factors in this game.

1) Our head coach stood up and told the team that it would be OK if we lost. (Bruce walked out on that)
    2) Our head coach telling the press that it was far to loud
    3) Our head coach trying to get ear protection for the line
    4) A pumped up crowd that had been listening to our head coach.
    5) he never settled down in the second half. he had 4 more offsides. (he was helped with double teaming

So it was not just noise. But it was a factor.

I haven't apologized to you personally so I want to take the time to do so. I am sorry, and I hope I haven't offended you.

I haven't apologized to you personally so I want to take the time to do so. I am sorry, and I hope I haven't offended you.
    I understand that people can get very HOT about their team, and our team, the RAMS.

Looking back at all the posts leading up to your series of outbusts, I can see no reason for you to act the way you did. any posts that were mildly slamming were followed by a . that is why they were invented, to stop such insidents happening.

I am glad that you took the time to apologize and I will except it.

We are one big group of Warriors and there are times when Warriors will get heated. What makes the difference is that we can still all get on together. we are the CLAN --- the ClanRam

Thank you RamDez and I will be more professional from now on.

Thank you RamDez and I will be more professional from now on.
    But dont get me wrong ..... there is nothing like a good old argument about our team hehehehehe.

But like i said, thanks and lets get focused on the season and our Superbowl run.

Originally posted by RamDez

But dont get me wrong ..... there is nothing like a good old argument about our team hehehehehe.

But like i said, thanks and lets get focused on the season and our Superbowl run.

I totally agree. Like Brothers in Arms, LETS GO RAMS!!!!!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123