throwback week

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By lordwhttgr
  • 1 Post By lordwhttgr

Thread: A letter from Kevin Demoff

lordwhttgr is offline Registered User
    I live in Danville Illinois, I work all over the USA.

A letter from Kevin Demoff

Dear George,
    We understand that in recent years the product we have displayed on the field has not met your expectations. As a result, we have lost your business, a consequence we wish to rectify. In an effort to show you the steps we have taken to improve the overall football experience, we would like to extend an invitation for you and a guest to join us at our upcoming game on Sunday, September 30 against the Seattle Seahawks.
    Prior to the game, our new general manager Les Snead and I will join you for a conversation in the Ferrara Theatre from 10:30 to 11:30 a.m. This is your chance to ask us questions, and in turn, we will discuss our efforts to return winning football to St. Louis, and how we will continue to improve the overall fan experience. Afterward, you can witness the transformations that have taken place in the Edward Jones Dome and cheer us on to victory over our NFC West rival, the Seahawks, at noon.
    We know that we lost you for a reason. You deserved more than our football team has delivered over the past several years, and that has been our inspiration for the last nine months and it will continue to be our motivation moving forward. From the hiring of Head Coach Jeff Fisher, to the signing of Pro Bowl cornerback Cortland Finnegan and this year’s ten draft picks, we want you to know that we are doing everything in our power to build a winning team for St. Louis now and into the future.
    As we strive for improvement, our focus is not solely on the on-the-field product but on the Season Ticket Holder experience as well. Based on feedback from previous years, we have made a variety of game day enhancements. These include a new team store, a play space for kids, discounted concessions and expanded menu offerings as well as promotional items for select games. During training camp, we also introduced a Season Ticket Holder VIP tent for those attending training camp practices at Continuity Training Center, and hosted the first-ever Fan Fest at the Edward Jones Dome. The latter was highlighted by tours of the Rams’ locker room and visits to the field prior to the team’s scrimmage. All of these changes have been made with the goal of giving our Season Ticket Holders the recognition and experience they deserve.
    Thank you for your dedication and loyalty to the Rams in the past. We wish you would have been with us to experience last week’s home-opening win against the Washington Redskins. The Edward Jones Dome was as loud as it has been in years as the fans gave us a competitive edge that reminded everyone why this was one of the toughest venues in which to play during the days of the Greatest Show on Turf. In fact, following the game, the players returned to the field to thank the fans for their support and Coach Fisher commented on the impact they had on the game.
    We are confident that we are moving in the right direction and that there will be many more exciting Sundays. We hope you will again be a contributor to that home field advantage.
    I look forward to speaking with you on September 30. To RSVP, please visit stlouisrams.com/winback. We will accommodate on a first come, first-served basis until we reach capacity in the theatre.
    Go Rams!
    Sincerely,
    Kevin Demoff
    Executive Vice President of Football Operations/Chief Operating Officer
    St. Louis Rams

Fettmaster likes this.

Re: A letter from Kevin Demoff

Apparently James Laurinaitis and Sam Bradford forgot to tell Kevin I was deployed to Kuwait.A letter from Kevin Demoff-407512_266250716780153_364443130_n.jpg
    San Diego Ram likes this.

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by lordwhttgr View Post
    Apparently James Laurinaitis and Sam Bradford forgot to tell Kevin I was deployed to Kuwait.Click image for larger version. 

Name:	407512_266250716780153_364443130_n.jpg 
Views:	305 
Size:	51.5 KB 
ID:	2992
    I'd send him that photo if I were you & see if you can't get some Rams gear or at least a raincheck for a sideline pass when you do get stateside again.Don't want to sound too cynical about it but guys like you are PR gold to them; might as well take advantage. Hope you got to see last week's game. Keep your head down, your socks dry, and come home safe.

LOL I have been home now 3 Months and I was at the Ram Bashing at Indy, Andrew Luck's first game.

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

So are they giving you free tickets to the game?

Tampa_Ram is offline Registered User

A letter from Kevin Demoff

I lived at Buehring for almost 2 years and soon after inleave Bradford and company show up . I knew that room looked familiar. The good ol MWR.