Sanantonioram is offline Registered User

Angry Lewis, Pickett and Kennedy

Since only one of these three first round picks has been even slightly productive it is my hope that whoever made these selections has been replaced, removed, or moved on to another team to wreak havoc on them. Is it possible that the braintrust, with all the changes, is going to cut down on this kind of talent evaluation ineptitude:sad: :sad: :sad: and actually come up with some keepers? Not only the draft but FA as well. I think the signings so far are solid but I though the same thing about Coakley and Claiborne.

coy bacon is offline Registered User

Re: Lewis, Pickett and Kennedy

Quote Originally Posted by Sanantonioram
    Since only one of these three first round picks has been even slightly productive it is my hope that whoever made these selections has been replaced, removed, or moved on to another team to wreak havoc on them. Is it possible that the braintrust, with all the changes, is going to cut down on this kind of talent evaluation ineptitude:sad: :sad: :sad: and actually come up with some keepers? Not only the draft but FA as well. I think the signings so far are solid but I though the same thing about Coakley and Claiborne.
    Yeppers, u got dat right Mr. Antonio.