general counsel is offline Registered User

The Linehan Saunders Medical Strategy

The patient is suffering from gangrene of both arms, one leg and his schlong.

What do linehan and saunders do? THey cut off the ONE GOOD LEG!!!!!

Short of benching jackson, this is the next stupidest thing that they could have done. I just want to hear someone explain how benching a franchise qb that everyone (coaches, ownership etc) agreed was a super elite qb one year ago and who is relatively healthy in favor of a 38 year old guy with zero mobility is going to help an offense that has no functional offense line and very below average wide receivers.

Watch, this will be the week that saunders lets avery actually play and the week that jacob bell returns, both of which should help. That would have helped bulger as well, but of course, no one is going to mention that. There is also the concept of jackson playing himself into shape.

As many of you have states, none of this helps the defense of course, except to the extent that the offense can generate sustained drives, especially on the ground, to keep our defense off the field and better rested.

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Mooselini is offline Registered User

Re: The Linehan Saunders Medical Strategy

Couldnt agree more man. This is dumb. But if Green gets nailed...Bulger will be back in. And because Bulger watches Green go down, he won't be confident to stand behind the line.

I'm more scared of this game now more than ever.

Linehan, Saunders, Haslette....ALL 3 must go.

sig51 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Mooselini View Post
    Couldnt agree more man. This is dumb. But if Green gets nailed...Bulger will be back in. And because Bulger watches Green go down, he won't be confident to stand behind the line.

I'm more scared of this game now more than ever.

Linehan, Saunders, Haslette....ALL 3 must go.
    Not just those three. Linehan, Saunders, Haslett, John Shaw, Jay Zygmut, the rest of the front office, half the defense, most of the interior line and any other player who won't play for this team. Hell if the water boy looks the wrong way, get rid of his ass too.

Mooselini is offline Registered User

This is a really terrible move by Linehan. According to the main Rams site, it was Linehan's choice to bench Bulger.

If Bulger swings at Linehan, someone PLEASE put it on the boards somewhere so I can enjoy it over and over again.

fearsome foursome is offline Registered User

GC, I think they are saving Bulger for the year after next.(we won't be in any better shape next year)

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

I'm not in favor of the Bulger benching but I'm not going to condemn Trent Green so fast.

As always I'm routing for the "RAMS" to win this weekend. If that means Trent Green is leading our offense so be it. The offense has been playing like they're feet are in cement. There's no intensity combined with a lack of effort, down right boring. Who's fault is that? I don't know I'm sure it's a combination of things and people. Well as the "so-called" leader of our offense Marc Bulger obviously has been under the magnifying glass.

I'm guessing Linehan and Saunders are trying light a fire under Bulger and the whole team. Hey if our starting QB can get benched no one is safe.

I'm guessing this is a short term notice to the team. I just hope when Bulger is given the reins back he doesn't go into a cry baby funk. (T.O.)

This move could certainly backfire but what if we see that intensity and effort back on the field with Trent Green under center?

Again, I'm not in favor of this move but Linehan needs to shake up our team and send a very serious message. Desparate move? Probably, but can you blame him? He has to do something.

GO RAMS!!!!!

CanadianRam! is offline Registered User

Why bench Bulger?
    Because Trent Green knows how to make passes after a three step drop, something Marc seems to have forgotten.
    Because Trent has been in Al Saunders' offence for the last decade.
    Because Linehan knows he's done with another loss and is grasping at straws.
    Because anything is better than the status quo.

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

don't forget that it will also put people in the seats,Trent Green is a St. Louis guy and very popular so people will show up to root for him,Linehan made the call but he may have been told to do it,now if we are losing 24-3 at halftime it wouldn't matter if Roman Gabriel was our QB people will still leave.