.ramfan. is offline Registered User

linehan will soon be Addressing the Media..

Linehan will soon be addressing the media on NFL Network's coverage of the scounting combine. They announced at the beginning of the show that he will appear at the podium but still no show. Im sure somebody will post the link to the audio though. Anyways that was just a heads up

Re: linehan will soon be Addressing the Media..

Hmm... not sure why but they didn't show the press confrence. Durring the middle of the Marcus Vick interview you could here an announcer in the background interoducing Linehan but I guess the NFL would rather show a guy who might not even be drafted rather then a good head coach in Linehan. Heck they showed everybody else who was listed to appear... (Sorry for the rambling on just a little upset...)

One more thing to pass along... Durring the Vince Young interview, Vince stated that he got looked at by both the Raiders and Rams. (An interview basically). Take it as you will but I dont think we should look TOO into it.

RAMMAN68 is offline Registered User

Hmm... not sure why but they didn't show the press conference. During the middle of the Marcus Vick interview you could here an announcer in the background introducing Linehan but I guess the NFL would rather show a guy who might not even be drafted rather then a good head coach in Linehan. Heck they showed everybody else who was listed to appear... (Sorry for the rambling on just a little upset...)
    I can't even believe they would interview a punk like Vick, who as you said isn't like;y to get drafted.
    Though I'm sure he'll find his way to Oakland eventually.
    JUST WIN ONE FOR THE FANS

"HIT HARD, HIT FAST, AND HIT OFTEN"
    Adm. William "Bull" Halsey

Goldenfleece is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by .ramfan.
    One more thing to pass along... Durring the Vince Young interview, Vince stated that he got looked at by both the Raiders and Rams. (An interview basically). Take it as you will but I dont think we should look TOO into it.
    Well our coaches did say they intended to interview everyone at the combine. That's probably all it is.