ThunderHawk is offline Registered User

Listen up Ram fans....

I hear all this big and bad talk going through your posts...And it is totally justified. You have basically owned us, so you have every right to blow us off. I can almost guarentee that there is not a single Seahawk fan that is not nervous as hell about this game! We know the history. This game means EVERYTHING to both teams! This is a MASSIVE game!! If we win, we are pretty much assured the division, and you guys will most likely stay home this year for the playoffs. If YOU win, it's GAME ON, and we'll feel like it may be the beginning of another "Same 'ol Seahawks" season. My gut feeling is that this will be an extremely high-scoring, exciting as hell shootout. I don't think we'll lose though. This team is different. I think we will have our usual problems in the secondary, and you guys will pile on massive yards, and touchdowns, through the air. I do think we'll contain Jackson to under 100, but he's not what I'm worried about....It's Holt and Bruce. I predict the score, seriously, at 45-44 Seahawks. Hopefully, we make "Game of the Week" again on the NFL Network. Good luck guys. This is gonna be a GREAT one! But I really hope you lose! :tongue: :tongue:

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Re: Listen up Ram fans....

Yea this is a great game. But I am not blowing this game off. I'm more nervous than anyone. I know how good the Seahawks are this year. There is no stat that says there bad. Other than some of there D. Well welcome to our world haha. But I'm not blowing his game off and Good Luck guys! But if we win this game I think the Seahawks will crumble again..
    RamsFan16

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

this is by far the game of the week, it should be a great one,good luck.

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

This game will not only define our season, it will define who and what this team is. "Huge" does not even come close to describing how important this contest is.

Marshall1 is offline Registered User

Thunderhawk, great thread, glad you didn't come in saying a bunch of stuff.(Dez likes it with no swear words HEHEHE) You are so right, this is our season. I work with 2 Seahawk fans and they didn't even talk to me this week. As far as game of the week, yep Ill be looking for it on NFL Network, I just wish the networks in NY could realize the severity of this game, but they think the Jets are doing well this year. Good luck Thunder it will be a great game.
    "Championship's are won with defense" :angryram:

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

They just played the last Rams Seahawks game on NFL Network. Lots of scoring in that game. It was an exciting game.

To be honest, I don't think we will see as many points in this game. I think the Rams will be able to hold Seattle's offense to less points if two things happen. First the Rams need better field position and that should happen since we made the punter change. Second the Rams secondary needs to not blow coverages and leave receivers running free and open. The secondary really needs to step up and play better. I think they can.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by UtterBlitz
    Second the Rams secondary needs to not blow coverages and leave receivers running free and open. The secondary really needs to step up and play better. I think they can.
    I think they can too Utter, but they may have to adjust their schemes and positioning. In the first meeting I think the Rams gave way too much respect to the Seahawk recievers by playing way off the line and giving them huge cushions, which Seattle exploited by throwing underneath all game long.

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Anyone who is the least bit confident that the rams win this game needs an examination. The Hawks are better than before and the Rams are not,at least haven't been. After this bye week the Rams should be a better than the recent team. I do think that the Rams will win. This is the most important game of the season. If the Rams lose , it's all over but the "what if's & maybes". So this is the make or break sunday we have all been waiting for. This what football is all about! So get on your rootin' shoes and scream for our team. This is the season right here , right now! And that is no $h!t!!!!!!
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

What is the most exciting, yet worrying thing for me is this:
    The team playing Seattle tomorrow is not the same Rams they faced a few weeks ago. Sure, some names are the same...Holt, Bulger, Jackson, Arch...but it is a different team. Jackson has learned to pound the ball. Bulger is calmer, more settled in. Holt and Bruce have missed some time, they know the value of this game, and are itching to win. Barron has become a solid wall where we used to have a revolving door. Curtis has stepped up his game. Bartell has proven himself. Furrey is showing his stuff. Ivy's back.
    But the big thing to me is that there will be a coach on the sidelines who is healthy. Vitt uinderstands the importance of this game, and I'd be willing to bet he isn't worried about our offense right now. The offense will score the points. I'd bet Vitt is thinking of ways to stop the shehawks before they even get started. After all, he is a defensive coach...Martz is an offense coach. Vitt knows Martz had the offense moving before he was ill, now Vitt is looking to do the same with the D.
    Hopefully, Vitt won't have McD doing punt returns tomorrow...

phatsoul7 is offline Registered User

why cant it just be a simple blow out

rams 35 seahawks 7