throwback week

RamWraith is offline Registered User

A Little Interview

Interview from Pro Football Central

PFC Exclusive interview with Rams LB Leonard Little where we cover the Rams offseason changes, the coming season, and more offseason news.

PFC- Leonard, thank you very much for sitting down with us here at ProFootballCentral.com .

Leonard Little- Thanks for having me.

PFC- Lets start by jumping into the offseason, you have a new head coach and new defensive coordinator. What do you think of Linehan and Haslett?

Leonard Little- I talked to Haslett a few weeks ago and I am very excited to be working with him and seeing what he does to this defense. He will be very aggressive and is going to bring a lot to this defense. .He will make sure we make our plays and is going to make us all work 110% which is excites everyone here. Linehan is a very cool guy, he's going to help this offense a lot. They are already veteran leaders and Linehan will only make them better and greatly improve an already great offense.

PFC- Do you think you guys will miss a beat or two having to adjust to a new system?

Leonard Little- The defense will be more aggressive actually . Haslett will make everyone work for there spot and will bring the best out of everyone. The offense will gain a step with Coach Linehan who will be coaching veterans that know what there doing already and he will only be a help.

PFC- What are your feelings when St Louis let go Martz and how did the locker room react?

Leonard Little- He had issues with the front office so we knew it was going to happen. We couldn't control it, it was just business so we have a good new coach now and just had to move on which is what we did.

PFC- How excited are you that the Rams signed La Roi Glover knowing that a lot of pressure will be off your shoulders next season?

Leonard Little- (Laughs) Glover is great at his position and one of the best defensive tackles in the NFL. He has been to six Pro Bowls and will definitely help me and this defense out a lot. I actually talked to him a day or so before he signed with us and told him that I needed him and that he will take a lot of pressure off of me. I think the signing of Will Witherspoon will also help me and this team out greatly because he's so quick.

PFC- Last season the defense pretty much outshined the offense why do you think that was?

Leonard Little- (Laughs) I really cant say anything man, I think they outshined us and played very well so your not going to catch me on that one.

PFC- With the signing of Will Witherspoon and Corey Chavous, how excited are you to see how good this defense will be next season?

Leonard Little- Me and Corey played each other in college and played in the NFL against each other and he's a great friend of mine so I am very excited that we signed him and I think they both will vastly help this defense.

PFC- Do you think you guys will have more interceptions or sacks?

Leonard Little- Sacks, (laughs) what do you think? We will have more sacks than interceptions this season you can quote me on that.

PFC- Do you guys think you will lose a step by losing both of your starting defensive tackles this offseason?

Leonard Little- I think when we signed La Roi Glover that covers a whole lot, He's been to Pro Bowls and will definitely roll with the punches.

PFC- Who is the toughest tackle you ever faced in the NFL?

Leonard Little- Kyle Turley, from a few years ago moved pretty quick and was so strong and made me work at practice. I've always credited him and will always, he made me work extra harder and helped make the player that I am today.

PFC- How many sacks do you think you will have this season?

Leonard Little- I cant predict that, very hard to predict. Some game I might get zero sacks some game I get 2 so we will see .

PFC- What do you see for the Rams this season?

Leonard Little- A better record than last year for one (laughs), hopefully this year with a lot of better acquisitions, it will show in our record.

PFC- What do you do during the offseason?

Leonard Little- I work out a lot, spend time with family and some friends and prepare myself for next season.

PFC- Can you tell the audience about the reading program you have going on?

Leonard Little- Its the type of reading program that helps kids and helps parents as well getting them involved with there school work. I take great pride in this so I spend whatever time into it that I can. For more info on it check out Leonardlittle91.com

PFC- Thank you very much for your time to sit down with us here at ProFootballCentral.com.

Leonard Little- Thank you very much for having me, it was fun now I can watch Tennessee beat Winthrop (laughs).

fred10licious Guest

Re: A Little Interview

but then TENN chokes it up against Wichita State (fred10licious throws his brackett out the window)

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

Nice "RW" I have said this before I really think we will have a chance to be a contender this coming season, I really do ! L.L. Lb who's thinks that will happen ? just a thought... I believe with the new staff and existing players and new players players we are going to make it very tuff on other teams to beat us ! !

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Great Article, I enjoyed it ^___^

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

RamsFan16 Guest

Haha. Little is awesome!

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Glad to hear LL and the Rams d is pumped up for the upcoming season. Should be a very interesting year of football.

:clanram:

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

wait a second... does that say LB leonard little?

.ramfan. is offline Registered User

OMG IT DOES!!!!!! HMMMM....VERY INTERSTING!!!!! ah im just kidding around. Most probobly a typo as he did play LB early in his career as I recall....

ramsplaya16 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by .ramfan.
    OMG IT DOES!!!!!! HMMMM....VERY INTERSTING!!!!! ah im just kidding around. Most probobly a typo as he did play LB early in his career as I recall....
    yeah i think ur right that he did play linebacker before

realchamp11 Guest

but then TENN chokes it up against Wichita State (fred10licious throws his brackett out the window)
    Dont worry next year it will be all about the Vols in football, basketball, soccer, swimming and all the other sports!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go Vols & Rams

:1: