LaRamsFanLongTime Guest

Little Sister Thank You God

Well a couple months ago me and my Girlfriend received terrible news. It seemed that the ugly world of cancer had hit us. Her little sister had Hodgkins Lymphoma. We were devistated and the whole family just came together. Her little sister age 19 is just an awesome person with such a great spirit.Seeing her go through this ordeal and keeping her head high was just amazing. I know this is Ram talk but I felt this is where alot of people would see it. She is a Rams Die hard like the rest of us so I figured I would share some good news with you all. You see she got a ct scan back today that was negative. It seems the treatments have killed off the cancer. She has to get 6 more kimo treatments to make sure any remaining cells floating around are killed. We all just feel so blessed right now its unbeleivable. This has really just put so many things into perspective for all of us. Thank you all for being my Rams family.

P.S. Dez I know the whole religion rule I just hope for this one you could make an exception.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Re: Little Sister Thank You God

Thanks for sharing, LARFLT. Regards to you and your loved ones.

Best wishes to your girlfriend's little sister. May those symptoms be vanishing indeed through treatment, fight and blessing and health restored, Lord willing.

RamFan_Til_I_Die is offline Registered User

Yes indeed, thank God for miracles such as these! Cancer is such a horrible thing to have hit someone close to you and watch them struggle with the disease and the chemo treatments, which can sometimes be just as bad. I pray she continues to get better and that she has a fast recovery from the chemo and can get back to a normal lifestyle. Thanks for sharing this good news.

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

God's good grace to her, you and the rest of your family, RFTID!!! Life is beautiful!

Joe

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Thank God.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

SFCRamFan Guest

Great news and truly a blessing...

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Wonderful news. Hodgkins Lymphoma is a terrible evil. A very good friend of mine that I have worked with for over 20 years lost his daughter to that last year. Your girlfriend's sister is truely blessed. Thank you for sharing such good news.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Thanks for sharing the great news with your Ram brothers! I am glad to hear that this has happened.

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Hey LRFLT,

Very good news after a major concern. Hope she continues to improve and can lead a normal and worry-free(as worry-free as we can) be.

Hope her faith in God was renewed and those around her who were privileged enough to see the miracle which He hath wrought!

Now onto our entertainment.. GO RAMS!!

RnD

rammiser is offline Registered User

Things like this remind us not to take life and our loved ones for granted. You just never know when things like this may arise. Miracles like this can only bring your families together. I call this a miracle because the odds of beating cancer are not very good. I have an Uncle who was given anywhere from 3 months to 3 years after being diagnosed. I also lost a friend when I was 13 years old to cancer. I am always happy to hear when people get good news about overcoming cancer. I am glad you shared this with all of us LA because sometimes we forget how precious life can be.
    Just Fix It