ramstiles is offline Registered User

Live Ram Games Outside Us

for all us fans outside the US it seems you can get the games live on the net checkout

http://sports.yahoo.com/nflgamepass

not sure why that is check NFL.COM and the link is there

Re: Live Ram Games Outside Us

I watched the game live on the net on sunday and although the picture wasn't brilliant I got to see the game live

Anyone outside the US see it

Jimmyrid is offline Registered User

Ramstiles, I watched the game on the internet as well. As you say the quality was not brilliant but just being able to see the Rams was. I couldn't believe how good the D was. Hopefully the O will be better this week. Do you have Sky TV. I assume you do as we will see the game vs Arizona in two weeks time. Public holiday for us in Scotland as well so be able to watch it with a few beers (quite a few if I have it my way!!) and not have to worry about getting up for work the next day either. Sweet!!. I have just bought the game off of the net as well. For some reason can't remember the name of the company at this precise second in time. So hopefully saturday coming I should be able to watch the game again and get pumped up for the next game on sunday. Still trying to work out if I can find it on the net. No luck so far.

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Hey all. where did you find the link to see the games over the internet. I tried searching NFL.com to no avail. help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    I did see Jags v Boys through pay-TV here in Australia.

dagenram is offline Registered User

Hey ramstiles did you watch it on Nfl game pass or get a diffrent feed. I am just wondering because I watched on TVUplayer and was curious to see how the feeds compare. The Tvu player is a CBS feed out of San Francisco. For the most part the feed was adequate. Every now and then it would stall and get jumpy, but then again its free. You can also record the feed with VLC player which is what I did last night for the Chargers game. Here's are some links for those interested.

The tvuplyer homepage join up and request channels.
    viidoo.com

The tvuplayer download page
    softpedia.com

A nice little howto record through VLC
    hacks.oreilly.com ( just do a search in google for "VLC record")

You can also record just using your browser, here's a link
    forum.viidoo.com ( go to the forum and do a search for record and look for the thread that says record with browser

Last but not least find out what games are going to be shown with this cool little map.
    gribblenation.net/nflmaps

Apologize that they are not direct links but the policy of the forum is I have to have 15 posts before I can post links. Understandable.

There is also a site called streamtvnow. Apparently they have feeds but last time I checked they aren't accepting any new members.

And finally I just like to give a big congrads to the Rams and formally iintroduce myself to the board as the dagenram in Amsterdam. Here's to some great posts and great season. GO RAMS!!!!!!!!!

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Welcome dagenram. Come talk with us. This is a good place to talk Rams and football in general.

I am glad to see that you guys outside the US are finding ways to watch the game even if the footage is not so good just yet.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Drew4EverRams is offline Registered User

i saw the game on nfl.gamepass also saw the seahawks v lions game,the 40whiners v cards,bears v packers,the "manning bowl" and chargers v faiders over the 24 hour period,not bad for 24 dollars(about 10 pounds sterling)!!!!

dagenram is offline Registered User

Nice, I was thinking about that. Almost dropped the cash when the feed I was getting started to get choppy. Just courious how your feed was? Was it choppy at all? How big could you increase your screen and still have an adequate picture? Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Bar-bq View Post
    Hey all. where did you find the link to see the games over the internet. I tried searching NFL.com to no avail. help would be appreciated. Thanks.
    I did see Jags v Boys through pay-TV here in Australia.
    try this

http://sports.yahoo.com/nflgamepass

for sum reason the link won't work so go to NFL.COM it's at the top of the page in the middle

its nfl game pass
    Last edited by ramstiles; -09-12-2006 at 10:57 AM.

my feed was the cbs broadcast and was good no jumping or freezing