Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Llyod will go with McDaniels

macrammer is offline Registered User

Re: Llyod will go with McDaniels

Quote Originally Posted by Bing69 View Post
    Erm McD had no off-season to impliment anything. Bradford got injured, often, and when he did play he didnt exactly set the world alight, we have sub standard receivers, Amendola and Salas went down. Lloyd wants to stay with McD because he knows how to use him, i see people on here wanting a playmaker even with character issues because they want the talent, so what if he wants to stay with McD, hes not going out shooting himself in the leg in a nightclub or selling drugs etc.

Maybe, just maybe we could look past the situations that the coaches cannot control...

growing tired of the same old same old here in regards to the reasons for protecting a 10-38 HC. there have been plenty of factual posts about other teams that suffered injuries as well but kept playing competitively. The Rams by the way were not one of them to do so.

PeoriaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Bing69 View Post
    Erm McD had no off-season to impliment anything. Bradford got injured, often, and when he did play he didnt exactly set the world alight, we have sub standard receivers, Amendola and Salas went down. Lloyd wants to stay with McD because he knows how to use him, i see people on here wanting a playmaker even with character issues because they want the talent, so what if he wants to stay with McD, hes not going out shooting himself in the leg in a nightclub or selling drugs etc.

Maybe, just maybe we could look past the situations that the coaches cannot control...
    I would, but I keep coming back to how they handcuffed Bradford with the playcalling this season. Bradford's a smart and skilled kid. If they aren't going to use him to his potential, begone with them.

MikeD is offline Registered User

I'm surprised that we didn't shift Spags to Defensive Coordinator. If he only thought about D, which was a lot stronger than O the past 2 seasons, I think 2012's D would've been game-changers.

Fettmaster is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by MikeD View Post
    I'm surprised that we didn't shift Spags to Defensive Coordinator. If he only thought about D, which was a lot stronger than O the past 2 seasons, I think 2012's D would've been game-changers.
    Come on. Do you really think they were gonna say to him, "hey man, you're not good enough to be our head coach, but please be our defensive coordinator." And even if they did, do you think spags really would have said "sure."?

MikeD is offline Registered User

Sure, why not?

Fettmaster is offline Registered User

It would be incredibly insulting.
    lostsoul likes this.

NJ Ramsfan1 is offline Registered User

Come on, things like that just don't happen. No head coach is going to be party to being demoted and still stay aboard. Think about it- it would be like taking a school principal and telling him "you're now the vice principal". Or taking a boss at a company and making them a general worker. It's an insult and undermines their credibility.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12