Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    CRAZYHORNS is offline Registered User

long time ram fan losing faith

I know change can be hard and often times can be good. However, with all the vacancies at HC I just do not see how the Rams can get a HC that will contribute more than Martz has?

THe FO is a joke and I've lost all faith in them.....

If they hire some lame duck coach I just am too tired of seeing lost oppurtunties go to waste. I've suffered almost a decade during the 90's and I see that this team still has alot of talent (wasted oppurtunities) and lousy FO support......

I need to see something positive from Martz termination or I may lose all desire to be a die heart Rams fan.....

AvengerRam is online now Moderator Emeritus

Re: long time ram fan losing faith

Don't lose faith, my friend. Its always darkest before the dawn.

SFCRamFan is offline Registered User

Keep the faith my friend. Let's just wait and see how this plays out.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

SJax, a developing quarterbacks best friend...

JackieSlater is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYHORNS
    I know change can be hard and often times can be good. However, with all the vacancies at HC I just do not see how the Rams can get a HC that will contribute more than Martz has?

If they hire some lame duck coach I just am too tired of seeing lost oppurtunties go to waste. I've suffered almost a decade during the 90's and I see that this team still has alot of talent (wasted oppurtunities) and lousy FO support......

I need to see something positive from Martz termination or I may lose all desire to be a die heart Rams fan.....
    As much as it's pings at your heartstrings, dont lose the faith my man!, if you liked/disliked Martz, or like/dislike the F.O... thats all personal choice.., try and stick it through....

Ram speed!

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

If you didn't lose faith going through the 90s excluding 99 then I don't see how you can lose faith now.
    BRUUUUUUUUUUUCE

curley4me is offline Registered User

don't lose faith in the rams team as a whole, this is what seperates us fans from the rest of the league. we've seen the lows more than we can stand and still hung around waiting for the highs without jumping ship. mike martz gave this team an identity and whoever comes in would be an idiot not to want to recreate the GSOT(or something like it) and put this team back in the playoffs. lot's of things can happen in the offseason too.

NitRam 21 is offline Registered User

This is a problem I too have been troubled with. At the age of eight in middle of kansas I chose as my team the
    Rams. and in 1969 the coverage was poor here. I have
    seen many yrs of wait till next year by game 5 or 6 M M would give you something to watch and till the end of
    nearly every game. Does any one remember if we were
    down by 14 in the third it was over? I do not wish this
    team to slip back into the 4-12 yrs. I have issues with the lack of blocking that hurt Kurt and Mark and MM does desirve some blame. In the past right ??
    Take heart in the way the Our Rams finished the game sunday night.
    P.S. The Cowboys couldn't beat us post season let down or not.

Shall rise again

This is a problem I too have been troubled with. At the age of eight in middle of kansas I chose as my team the
    Rams. and in 1969 the coverage was poor here. I have
    seen many yrs of wait till next year by game 5 or 6 M M would give you something to watch and till the end of
    nearly every game. Does any one remember if we were
    down by 14 in the third it was over? I do not wish this
    team to slip back into the 4-12 yrs. I have issues with the lack of blocking that hurt Kurt and Mark and MM does desirve some blame. In the past right ??
    Take heart in the way the Our Rams finished the game sunday night.
    P.S. The Cowboys couldn't beat us post season let down or not.

:clanram: Shall rise again

ooops rookie poster eh
    LOL

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by NitRam 21
    ooops rookie poster eh
    LOL
    rookies...they like pushing the button too many times.

I have little faith in the FO myself and I am afraid of what the future will hold for the Rams.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

There are only three years in the history of the Rams where the fans have not suffered disappointment: 1945, 1951 and 1999. Those three years, we won the NFL championship.

All other years, we have suffered some heartbreak for various reasons. In 1943, there was no season for the Rams as the owners both went into the military. In 1949, we were shut out at home against the Eagles in the NFL championship. The next year, we lost to the Browns in the NFL championship due to a kick by Lou Groza with 20 seconds left (sounds familiar?) We have had great owners who have passed on. We were traded for the Baltimore Colts in the early 70's. We have lost many NFC championship games. We endured the 90's.

Through it all, we have endured. The Rams will get back on track. Being a fan is almost like wedding vows...for richer or for poorer, in sickness and in health.

Keep the loyalty and faith. There are still great and exciting times for the Rams.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

CRAZYHORNS is offline Registered User

Thank you for the support. I will try not to over react if the Rams get a unknown HC....

Me and Tex love the D side of the ball. With Martz the D was often a trick and pony show.

One thing I can say Martz made me appreciate the offensive side of the game. When all cyclinders were clicking it truly was the greatest show to watch.....

I will keep my fingers cross. We have plenty of talent on this team....

Rambos is offline Registered User

To be honest with you I have never heard of Martz before he became our OC and he was part of the Rams staff. I did here of Kurt Warner the running back but not the QB. Life is like a box of, you get my point, we will be back sooner then later!

LaRamsFanLongTime is offline Registered User

Put Dennis Erickson as our HC and I will not lose faith. Put in Georgoa Frontierre as our head coach and I would not lose faith. I think it is great how people that refused to put Warner above the team are gonna do it with Martz.
    LET'S GO DODGERS

letsgoramz is offline Registered User

Angry Re: long time ram fan losing faith

Quote Originally Posted by CRAZYHORNS

Seems like you took the words straight from my keyboard i feel the same way the rams are gonna sign a coach that lets the front office have all the power and that will be a sad sight since the front office loves to lose and doesnt want to go to the superbowl cause they say it will cost too much money
    Torry Holt Dont play that

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast