I know, I know, I'm disapointed too. But we looked much better today than last week.
- Let me start by saying I was wrong about jumping to conclusions about Burton. He had a good game today
- We're still passing the ball too much. Jackson had some nice runs and we should have kept with it
- You can't blame Bulger for this loss. He was a little shaky early, but settled in and had a nice game
- On the play before the Avery fumble, Jackson had a HUGE hole if he just followed Karney. HUGE. Instead he bounced it outside and lost yards. He dances too much. When he puts his head down and follows his blockers he looks great. When he dances too much, he loses yards.
- We had a better pass rush today. Campbell is just really athletic, and tucked the ball down and ran. I thought we got in the QB's face a little better today than we did last week.
- We really needed those timeouts at the end of the game. Spags needs to fix the communication errors that are leading to our burned timeouts.
- Still too many penalties. Not as bad as last week, but still too many. This is on Spags too. He'll get it corrected
- Randy McMichael and Donnie Avery...seriously guys. McMichael can't block or catch. Avery dropped one or two today, and of course there was that BIG fumble that lost the game. He needs to learn to HOLD ON TO THE BALL INSTEAD OF DANCING FOR MORE YARDS!!!!!!
- Can't really blame Marc on that last drive. Where was the pass protection? Why didn't Avery try to come back to that ball on the last play?
Everything considered, I'm upset we lost but I'm excited at the same time. Every week were going to get better and better.