STLRAMSFAN Guest

Looker is our #3 QB

LOOKER’S THIRD: With Fitzpatrick starting, Martin uncertain and Jeff Smoker as the backup, receiver Dane Looker is the Rams’ third quarterback heading into Sunday’s game.

Looker already handles receiving and placeholder duties. Last week, when the Rams were without many of the key members of the secondary, Looker was the team’s emergency nickel back. This week, he assumes the responsibility of third quarterback.

Looker compared himself to former Dolphin Jim “Crash” Jensen. Jensen played quarterback, fullback, running back, receiver, tight end, holder and punt snapper.
    I guess with our OL a little banged up we need QBs that can run as soon as they say hike. Furrey went from WR to safety, Sapaia from OL extraordinaire to TE and back, and now Looker to QB. I heard Bobby Bouchet is trying out for the Rams water boy position in hopes of moving into the MLB position.
    Last edited by STLRAMSFAN; -12-03-2005 at 11:45 PM.

sbramfan is offline Registered User

Re: Looker is our #3 QB

Foozball?????

STLRAMSFAN Guest

Remember that time when Bobby rghgrhghrg grhgrh .......

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

My mama says that alligators are ornery because they got all them teeth and no toothbrush.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

socalramfan is offline Registered User
    my momma my momma my momma said foozball is for the animals

Okay all that is really funny but take a look at our Rams whats up with our wide receiver dressing 4 a qb as well? our coach out 4 the season and maybe ever? our oline beat up? our d sucks~were hurtin! what do we do?
    Last edited by Nick; -12-04-2005 at 02:10 AM.

dgr828 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by socalramfan
    my momma my momma my momma said foozball is for the animals

Okay all that is really funny but take a look at our Rams whats up with our wide receiver dressing 4 a qb as well? our coach out 4 the season and maybe ever? our oline beat up? our d sucks~were hurtin! what do we do?

WE CARRY ON!!! GO RAMS!!!
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Calling Bobbie Bouchet. Calling Bobbie Bouchet.

Report in to play on the rams defense. Or maybe even as the QB....he did throw a nice TD bomb to win the game.

Could you imagine how different this season would be if we had a defense that could stop teams from scoring and stop teams from moving the ball. The QB would not matter as much if we had a working defense.

This should be a fun game. It seems to be developing into an unpredictable game.

Who will play the QB for the Rams? Will Fitz make it through the whole game? Will Smoker remember the playbook? Has Looker even practiced playing QB?
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Ok. This is wierd. It isn't like the Iowa Hawkeyes who have like 6 WRs converted from QBs lol. This will be interesting this year if we ever get to him. Although if he would have had to go out and play Emergence Nickelback maybe he would have played like that Patriot Player who had to do it last year... David Givens or something? Help me out guys!
    RamsFan16

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Troy Brown is the name you're searching for, 16.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod