Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: Looking to speak with the Owner(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Aros View Post
    Do'h!

I get this when I click on that link...

Aros, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Hmm, that's odd. Ok, tell you what.....I'll PM him and tell him to come lookin' for you. He may be out of town until the weekend, though.

"Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

viper is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Aros View Post
    Do'h!

I get this when I click on that link...

Aros, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    That may be part of a recently installed anti-terrorist device...or not. Shhh...don't tell anyone.

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

Aros, I love your content on the Seahawks.net and the info there. It will be great if you guys upgrade to this format. It is very easy to use, and beautiful visually.

Aros is offline Awaiting Email Conformation

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison View Post
    Hmm, that's odd. Ok, tell you what.....I'll PM him and tell him to come lookin' for you. He may be out of town until the weekend, though.
    Many thanks. My email is listed in my profile as well...

Quote Originally Posted by Bruce=GOAT View Post
    Aros, I love your content on the Seahawks.net and the info there. It will be great if you guys upgrade to this format. It is very easy to use, and beautiful visually.
    Thanks! Yeah, we have been proud of our site and community for years and it seems that Scout is dang well near trying to take that all away with how they run and do things. The new forum software they went to is crap, the way they forced us all to be beta testers is crap, I could go on and on.

I miss being independent with a thriving community and a thriving, intuitive forum platform like you guy's have. We need to get back to that place and it seems ClanRam represents a successful business model beyond the constraints, restrictions and sometimes ineptitude of a large sporting network.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Aros, while I truly hope you can get this issue resolved quickly, I read this thread again just after I woke this morning. I saw the humor in it all.

First, you sign Wistrom, then Fisher, then Marmie.

Now, you come to the Clan, and seek help from the Rams community once again.

While we appreciate the flattery of being imitated, could you do us a small favor and use Oakland's playbook instead of copying ours?

laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post
    Aros, while I truly hope you can get this issue resolved quickly, I read this thread again just after I woke this morning. I saw the humor in it all.

While we appreciate the flattery of being imitated, could you do us a small favor and use Oakland's playbook instead of copying ours?
    We have a B-I-N-G-O !!!

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFanSam View Post

Consider it a compliment.

Oh and good luck this year. Let's keep the rivalry alive and well. I really don't want you guys to sweep us (I still wake up from the thought of that 2004 season with cold sweats) but I can live with a split. My main concern now is to keep the Cardinals and ***** shoved down towards the cellar of the NFC West. Our division may not be the best, but it can no longer certainly be called the worst.

HUbison is online now Superbowl MVP

Sam, you're being too hard on our guest. Yes, they took Wistrom and Fisher......but they also took Marmie. Shouldn't that MORE than make up for taking the other two?
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12