mtah6245 is offline Registered User

Looking at this year's schedule when do you think the Rams will get their first win?

Last year I predicted the Rams would get their one and only victory against Detroit. This year I believe the Rams will get their first victory
    week 4 at home against Seattle.

macrammer is offline Registered User

Re: Looking at this year's schedule when do you think the Rams will get their first w

I agree, Seahags week 4. For this year, it would appear 3 wins at best given what has transpired thus far....

JFMose is offline Registered User

Re: Looking at this year's schedule when do you think the Rams will get their first w

Seahawks The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Rich86 is offline Registered User

the margin of defeat between both losses is only 7 some i think they're due for a win about week 4. donovan mcnabb is out here playing all madden status on the texans right now, so i doubt it happens next week but crazier things have happened

Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

Doesn't matter when they get their first win...the Rams already lost 2 of the games they should have won

Card...the Rams faced a defense that was was depleted. Has the second worst QB in the division. Sadly the Rams didn't capitalize offensively against AZ.

Raiders...what offense? They jerked their QB and bearly got enough offense to put 16 points up...am afriad if the Raiders put their cheerleaders on defense the Rams couldnt have scored with the missed opportunities and play calling.

So when does the Rams win their first game? Does it really matter...you first have to win those games your suppose too first