• O-Line

11 36.67%
  • Both

8 26.67%
  • The whole offense looks out of sync

10 33.33%
    Corey is offline Registered User

M.Bulger vs O-Line

Do you think the rams arent doing so well on offense because of bulger or his line?

I mean I know the line isnt holding well, but I dont think Bulger hasnt been playing like he should either. It seems like he tries to scramble (With his not so great speed) the second some one breaks the line. People say hes been making bad passes this season and I would have to say that theyre right, hes no vick, he shouldnt run, he needs stay in the pocket and throw it away when hes in trouble. I mean no yards is bad, but I would rather have that than sacks, bad passes, and interceptions.

Avery is my hero To bad Holt is getting old and is going to the panthers to play out the rest of his years

MrBean is offline Registered User

Re: M.Bulger vs O-Line

Quote Originally Posted by Corey View Post
    Do you think the rams arent doing so well on offense because of bulger or his line?

I mean I know the line isnt holding well, but I dont think Bulger hasnt been playing like he should either. It seems like he tries to scramble (With his not so great speed) the second some one breaks the line. People say hes been making bad passes this season and I would have to say that theyre right, hes no vick, he shouldnt run, he needs stay in the pocket and throw it away when hes in trouble. I mean no yards is bad, but I would rather have that than sacks, bad passes, and interceptions.

Avery is my hero To bad Holt is getting old and is going to the panthers to play out the rest of his years
    When someone breaks the line he should scramble so he doesn't get plowed in to the turf.
    I will leave the Vick comment alone.
    I'd rather Bulger try to run and make something of nothing then to just throw the ball away and not even try.
    Bye bye Torry.

laram0 is online now Superbowl MVP

Our offensive woes can be pinned on everyone on the offense at one time or another.

Having a new Offensive Coordinator seems to be our biggest problem. Doesn't seem like the offense has adjusted to Al Saunders style yet.

supachump is online now Registered User

Saunders play calling is very suspect at times. With that said, I think the problem lies with all of the above.

1) The line isn't protecting very well or making enough holes for RB's.
    2) Marc still seems a little shell shocked and is making a few bad decisions.
    3) I have a feeling that the new receivers aren't exactly where they are supposed to be.

I think #3 will improve with time. I'm also hoping that the line is improved via the draft. If those two things happen, Marc will overcome his issues, imo.

maineram is offline Registered User

New offense, young receivers, Jackson in and out of the lineup, poor line play = 2-6 !!! ( Dallas game not included )

Maineram -
    and out of the ashes rise ...The Breakfast Club !

39thebeast is offline Registered User

The whole offense is out sink because Bulger is constantly under pressure

bigredman is offline Registered User

Bulger trying to do too much without the personal talent to do it

Jackson sitting out everytime he has an owie and unable to tough it out or stay in shape enough to avoid frequent injury

Holt more interested in staying injury free to seek trade at end of season than bust his butt to win with the Rams anymore

Offensive line needs major over haul that I have been screaming for for the last two years but everyone kept banging the load up on defense drum. The offensive line is the foundation of any team that fuels both the offense and defense.

The offensive coordinator has one more game to get his act together or the front office should unload him too

Get Cowher as head coach....fast

Last edited by bigredman; -11-06-2008 at 10:32 PM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bar-bq is offline Pro Bowl Ram

It's all conducive to OL play. Sure, it would be nice to have Manning under center, but history has shown us that with a great OL, even Joe Quarterback can be a Superbowl winner.

Rex Grossman, anyone?