Thread: M.s.p.p

rammiser is offline Registered User

M.s.p.p

This is the Marty Schottenheimer Proposal Party.

We would officially like to offer you full power of personell and the hiring of the staff. You will have full power in the draft room to veto any of our idiots that currently choose players. Pick the price it's yours, we have decided we don't want to continue this losing streak. We will even let you fire Loserhan and Asslett if you would like to. If possible keep Henry Ellard everyone else is fair game. So PLEASE COME SAVE OUR FRANCHISE!

Just Fix It

TekeRam is offline Registered User

Re: M.s.p.p

I'll take good regular seasons and bad postseasons anytime at the moment. At least it'd get us on the right track. I still give the benefit of the doubt to Saunders, due to his track record. He just needs time to actually get the whole offense installed

Mooselini Guest

Re: M.s.p.p

Quote Originally Posted by TekeRam View Post
    I'll take good regular seasons and bad postseasons anytime at the moment. At least it'd get us on the right track. I still give the benefit of the doubt to Saunders, due to his track record. He just needs time to actually get the whole offense installed
    Exactly what I'm thinking. If Bulger gets back in the game and the line holds up, come next year, you may be looking at a better offense.

I'm all for Marty coming in. I think Devaney is doing a pretty good job looking at the draft picks we took. They've shown promise (those who've played that is). I'm excited to see these kids play in the future. Keep Devaney here.