laram0 is offline Superbowl MVP

Man this is fun!

Every game from here on in is the biggest game of the season until we clinch the NFC WEST TITLE.......and we will!

GO RAMS!

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

Re: Man this is fun!

Great feeling isnt it, very fortunate to be honest. But I believe we should have a better record anyways. We need to put the knife in these teams, when we get the chance.
    We get a second bite at 2 of the teams we should have beat, so we will see.
    Come on Rams, lets put this team back on the map. I know the players are buying into this thing. At the start of the season it was almost unfair to expect Sam Bradford to flourish in his first start. His first road game at Oakland was a rude awakening also.
    As of today I truly think we take the Raiders now, and the Cardinals. All will be revealed on Sunday. GO RAMS LETS FINISH THIS THING.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Re: Man this is fun!

Some of the close losses haven't been fun, but the season as a whole has absolutely been fun and exciting to watch. What a difference from the last several seasons where we couldn't even make a game of it, to now having every game mean something. Yep, the ride has been fun, and it's only going to get BETTER!