MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Manning's during the game take on the Ram's D

This was some comic relief for me. Remember him telling his linemen to "Stiffen up. They're coming!" I know I do!

And how about Manning getting into it with his line!

FACT: He was sweating us early on.

A preview of things to come?

[SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

ZigZagRam is offline Registered User

Re: Manning's during the game take on the Ram's D

He was laughing as he said it.

r8rh8rmike is online now Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by ZigZagRam
    He was laughing as he said it.
    Not every time he wasn't. Sounded to me like a guy experiencing real pressure for the first time this season and not liking it at all.

LDJOHN55 is offline Registered User

Yeah, I've gotta chime in on this one because I think there's a whole lot of truth and some positives that we can grab onto Rams' fans.

We were sweating Manning. That display on the sidelines was real. He tried to motivate his posse and they saw that they were beginning to lose their composure. Someone alerted them to the camera and the O-Line coach went over to make it sweet.

I believe Manning knew that the bit of pressure from our Defense and the Offense in the BLACK was an omen that they had misjudged us something fierce. He knew that Mr. Bulger could outscore him in a shootout. He was yacking to the Refs and putting his mouth in places that it didn't belong and that's why his O-Line snapped at him.

After Mr. Bulger was injured and removed from battle, Manning and Staff sucked in all of the cool air off the field in a giant sigh of relief. That's why our Defense was so winded & cramped up!!!

I would just once like to see our Offense run the 'hurry up' offense to thwart defensive substitutions and treat enemy like he treats us. Find a method/weapon to exploit our enemies with what we have. We still have a team and we can make it function enough until our injured warriors return to better health.

Onward Rams!
    :clanram:

RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Quote Originally Posted by LDJOHN55
    Yeah, I've gotta chime in on this one because I think there's a whole lot of truth and some positives that we can grab onto Rams' fans.

We were sweating Manning. That display on the sidelines was real. He tried to motivate his posse and they saw that they were beginning to lose their composure. Someone alerted them to the camera and the O-Line coach went over to make it sweet.

I believe Manning knew that the bit of pressure from our Defense and the Offense in the BLACK was an omen that they had misjudged us something fierce. He knew that Mr. Bulger could outscore him in a shootout. He was yacking to the Refs and putting his mouth in places that it didn't belong and that's why his O-Line snapped at him.

After Mr. Bulger was injured and removed from battle, Manning and Staff sucked in all of the cool air off the field in a giant sigh of relief. That's why our Defense was so winded & cramped up!!!

I would just once like to see our Offense run the 'hurry up' offense to thwart defensive substitutions and treat enemy like he treats us. Find a method/weapon to exploit our enemies with what we have. We still have a team and we can make it function enough until our injured warriors return to better health.

Onward Rams!
    :clanram:
    Exactly my point. Bravo to you for picking up on it. We sacked Manning TWICE, after he had only been sacked once in the first 5 weeks. It's something we can hang our hats on, and a goal to match that performance against...hehe....Brooks. I am soooooooo looking forward to it. POSITIVES, PEOPLE! That's what we're supposed to be about.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

yeah we had him freaked out in the beginning. Freaked out enough to be yelling at his line and the officials.

Weeehawww....yes that is a positive....too bad the defense did not keep it up.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thoey is offline Registered User

I think the D looked pretty decent/border line good until MB went down. The very next defensive series after the INT they looked like they gave up.

Inexcusible...
    This space for rent...