Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marc Bulger

Mr.Blond Guest

Marc Bulger

Mark Bulger is a wimp. He has a "swagger" that annoys the hell out of me since he has proven he cannot run a great offense designed by a great coach. Bulger has proven NOTHING to me. Mike Martz is an amazing coach, the only real mistake he's made is replacing Kurt Warner with Bulger. Bulger is a LOSER and belongs somewhere else. Bulger single handedly LOST the game vs SF with that pathetic pass that got intercepted when we we drove to win the game. I don't know what his problem is, but I do know that I cannot get behind this guy when he keeps f'king up. There is one team I follow in the NFL, and as long as this guy keeps playing like the twat he is it will only make me spit in his face. He puts up one good PASS, and Millen is praising him. Martz is the playcaller and unless the Rams make the second round of the playoffs, I don't think Bulger deserves ANY credit. NONE. 3 times today he got sacked that ANY qb, ANY other qb, he wouldve avoided it. On the final drive, 3rd down, there was NO ONE near Marc, NO ONE, and he gets severe happy feet and throws quickly to Marshall for a 5 yard gain. Trouble is, we needed 10 for the first. HE HAD ALL F'KIN DAY........you tellin me he couldn't find anybody? NOBODY? Chris Miller wouldve got the first. With Warner at QB and with Kurt listening to Martz, the RAMS win today 48-3. Bulger is a cancer on this team, and I'm very sorry to say this, because what I want, is the Rams WINNING. One more thing, Bulger is perhaps the SLOWEST QB in the league. Matt Millen kept praising this bum, seems to me Bulger's daddy paid him off, cuz Bulger showed NOTHING today. With these recievers I couldve thrown for more yards and td's.
    I'm really happy we won this game, but if I hear any people cutting up Martz, I'll say He's the one who built this team, NOT Marc Bulger or a loser executive who gets' busted for being a RAT, a bigmouthed RAT at that. Marc Bulger is a LOSER.

RamsFan16 is offline Registered User

Re: Marc Bulger

Are you not a Rams fan?
    RamsFan16

Mr.Blond Guest

Quote: Are you not a Rams fan?

What the hell are you talking about? I'm a Rams fan who is aware that Bulger SUCKS. Don't diminish my beautiful post by questioning my loyalty.
    Last edited by Mr.Blond; -09-18-2005 at 08:35 PM.

Scidog68 is offline Registered User

Ya' know, this post really confused me. Obviously, some people focus so closely on one individual player that all other aspects of the game are blocked out.

Evidently, you believe that despite all OL, Defensive & ST problems this team has suffered through over the last 5 years, nearly every loss could have been avoided if we only s**t-canned one of the league's better QBs? And every win was in spite of him?

Please. I understand the whole concept of a "personal opinion" and every one is entitled to theirs, but what end is yours coming out of?

Hooah

Win, Lose or Draw... Rams for Life!
    :football:

Your something else Bulger does not suck.
    RamsFan16

Mr.Blond Guest

Quote: Ya' know, this post really confused me. Obviously, some people focus so closely on one individual player that all other aspects of the game are blocked out.

Evidently, you believe that despite all OL, Defensive & ST problems this team has suffered through over the last 5 years, nearly every loss could have been avoided if we only s**t-canned one of the league's better QBs? And every win was in spite of him?

Please. I understand the whole concept of a "personal opinion" and every one is entitled to theirs, but what end is yours coming out. EndQuote

The only reason your posting this, is because we WON. That's it. But this was the Cardinals, and I've read enough s#** about how Martz sucks and blah blah when Bulger proved today he is NOT the savior.........and mark my words (I truly hope I'm wrong) that this guy will blow MORE games this year (he already blew 1) I've been a Rams fan when they played in Anaheim, so don't question my loyalty, there is no other team I would ever root for, I'm stating the facts here.

Ok so being short about 200yds last year from 4,000 yards passing missing 3 games isn't good enough ok. Well maybe he should get 5,000yds and 40+ tds for you to think he is a good quarterback
    RamsFan16

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

I've deleted two posts from this thread because they were immature and inappropriate. There are other questionable comments in this thread that almost make me want to delete them or move this to Smack, but I will defer judgement on them to another mod.

I will say this, though. If this discussion continues under its current tone, which includes immature irate comments that include disguised profanity (which is flat out against Clan rules) and/or insulting one another, I will delete it, and you will be warned individually.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Two
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

Mr.Blond Guest

Quote: Ok so being short about 200yds last year from 4,000 yards passing missing 3 games isn't good enough ok. Well maybe he should get 5,000yds and 40+ tds for you to think he is a good quarterback

What makes you think I give a crap about numbers?! I WANT THE RAMS TO GET TO THE SUPERBOWL. As it sits now, 2 weeks in, Bulger is not the guy to do it.

You must not be a Rams fan. Bulger does not suck and if we got to the super bowl if we lost it would be that our D didn't do good or that we got out coached
    RamsFan16

maineram is offline Registered User

I wouldn't go so far to say that Bulger sucks, but he does look tentative in the pocket and reading defenses this year. Flooding the secondary with DB's confuses Marc, and effects his rythem with Bruse, Holt and Co.

Maineram -
    and out of the ashes rise ...The Breakfast Club !

OK.

I am going to stop you all here.

1) Read the rules of the forum.

If this continues I will close the thread.

You can discuss the good and the bad points of Marc Bulger in a civil maner or not at all, the choice is yours, all of you.

general counsel is online now Registered User

mr blond, we all want the rams to get to the superbowl. bulger isnt the issue in that regard. did bulger play either special teams or right tackle last week. did bulger fumble the ball that hit steven jackson in the hands today.

We win as a team and lose as a team. if you think the rams dont look like superbowl contenders right now, i agree with you, but slamming bulger given his history of performance makes no real sense. You say you dont care about numbers, what do you care about? Does that mean every team that loses in a given week has a lousy qb. does dante culpepper stink because he had a lousy game today.

were you screaming that bulger is no good when he hit holt for the td to start the game?>

ramming speed to all

general counsel

Close the thread please Dez
    RamsFan16

Mr.Blond Guest

Quote: You must not be a Rams fan. Bulger does not suck and if we got to the super bowl if we lost it would be that our D didn't do good or that we got out coached End quote

Ok, I do not want this moved to the smack board, I am a Rams fan through and through, ask someone who actually KNOWS me. Second, I believe Ramfan16's post, hints that, he/she is a big fan of Bulger. I want to say, I will not be a fan of any Ram who does not produce, BUT, if while wearing the Horns, Bulger takes us to the top, I will be a big supporter of him and I would have him over for lasagna or anything he wants. LOL Thirdly, I have read alot of articles in papers etc stating Martz is a loser. This does not make sense to me, he is a playcaller and his record speaks highly of him. I won't go into details about why I like the guy, but, how do I say this without offending you?, the players on the field dictate if they win or if they lose. We lost last week and almost today, so Boita! Ive had enough of the Martz bashing.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast