Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Marc Bulger

Mr.Blond Guest

Re: Marc Bulger

Quote: but slamming bulger given his history of performance makes no real sense. "

What history? He hasn't won a thing for us.............YET.

Quote: does dante culpepper stink because he had a lousy game today.

Dante Culpepper stinks cuz he's never won either but mostly cuz he's a Viking.........so I don't care what he does. I hear what your saying, I'm however surprised that there arent' more of you who are disappointed in bulger's performance these last two weeks. He was amazing in the Detroit preseason game, perhaps he can turn it around. I'd like to see him with more heart, with more pride. There's something about him I can't stand, but because he's wearing the blue and gold, I wish him well..............now, does this sound like a non Rams fan? Count it! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by RamsFan16
    Close the thread please Dez
    just debate without the crap

Nick is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Blond
    Actually, Bulger has the second best regular season winning percentage of active QBs with more than 16 starts. So I'd say he's helped win a lot of things for us - namely, games.
    ClanRam ModCast: Episode Four
    Rams Discussion Right at Your Fingertips!

RamsFan16 Guest

Ok anwser this. Has bulger had a good enough team as Warner?

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

This is pathetic.

The Rams won today. Bulger didn't have his best game ever, but neither did Kurt Warner. In the end, this game was more about the fact that the Rams' D made plays when it had to (3 sacks in the Red Zone) and the Cards self destructed with penalties.

This is not the day for so-called Ram fans to come out the woodwork and try to start a new QB controversy.

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I hear what your saying, I'm however surprised that there arent' more of you who are disappointed in bulger's performance these last two weeks. He was amazing in the Detroit preseason game, perhaps he can turn it around. I'd like to see him with more heart, with more pride. There's something about him I can't stand, but because he's wearing the blue and gold, I wish him well..............now, does this sound like a non Rams fan? Count it! LOL
    Hey Blondie...what's up? You have not posted in ages and now you come in here on fire about Bulger. Is this all because Warner and Bulger played in the same game today? Bulger doing a good job. I picked him as my fantasy QB again. He puts up a lot of balls, he is acurate, he can move the team. Certainly there are other areas that are weaker that you could pick on. Why go after Bulger now?

Hey good to see you around BTW....it has been a while.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

talkstoangels61 Guest

Yes bulger is far from being terrible!..........................He's just tired of all the sacks! What is it 12 in 2 games?

Mr.Blond Guest

Quote: I picked him as my fantasy QB again

He'll be great as that, fantastic. What I'd love, is to see him WIN games, take the Rams to the top.
    I'm not here for a quarterback controversy thing, far from it, I was here for that a couple years ago, that sucked. But a quarterback is a HUGE part of a team. After a couple hours I looked at my post, perhaps I went a little overboard, still I'm glad I spoke up about that. Thank you for the welcome back. To TalkswithAngels, good point, however alot of those sacks would have been avoided by a more mobile qb. I am not expecting Marc to be a more mobile qb, he's a pocket passer, I actually prefer that type of qb, to use his recievers more, it is sometimes more exciting.
    You can't turn back time, but a game like today, to win by so little is great but at the same time you have to think about next week hone:

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

I'm not here for a quarterback controversy thing, far from it, I was here for that a couple years ago, that sucked. But a quarterback is a HUGE part of a team. After a couple hours I looked at my post, perhaps I went a little overboard, still I'm glad I spoke up about that. Thank you for the welcome back. To TalkswithAngels, good point, however alot of those sacks would have been avoided by a more mobile qb. I am not expecting Marc to be a more mobile qb, he's a pocket passer, I actually prefer that type of qb, to use his recievers more, it is sometimes more exciting.
    You can't turn back time, but a game like today, to win by so little is great but at the same time you have to think about next week
    I agree it would be good, if Bulger was more mobile and able to avoid the sacks. I think he is trying to stay healthy and when he senses the defenders close by he folds and protects himself, and I think that may be a smart thing to do. I have seen a few QBs take some nasty hits in these first two weeks.

It is not exciting, and the win today was not big and fancy. It is still a win though and I hope the team is building and that they will improve throughout the season. We can't be squeeking games out like this one all season long. I won't survive.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

r8rh8rmike is offline Superbowl MVP

A more stable offensive line is what Bulger needs, especially with the Martz downfield passing style that takes time to open up. Quarterbacks have always taken a lot of hits running the Martz offense. Just a fact of life.

Mr.Blond Guest

Quote: A more stable offensive line is what Bulger needs, especially with the Martz downfield passing style that takes time to open up. Quarterbacks have always taken a lot of hits running the Martz offense. Just a fact of life. EndQuote.

I disagree completely. The offense line held up great, Bulger just takes too long. Today, almost all those sacks couldve been avoided. Bulger is just not good enough..........yet? You said Martz's downfield passing style takes a while to open up. What about that blinding quick slant? The quickest slant in the league. I don't buy it........you know, think about if Martz never became offensive coordinator in 1999. Think about that. I dont believe we'd be champions. He is an amazing mastermind who gets abused by the media and even his own people, I for one won't do it. Marc Bulger did not impress me today, to be a "star" in this league he's gonna have to take it up several more notches. I don't care if none of you respond............that's not what I'm looking for, in fact I'd prefer you let me get the last word..............I stand by the fact that a couple years ago, with the talent we have on this team........o line included, Kurt Warner would have taken apart this cardinal team like he was fileting a large bass. Over forty points on the board. Marc did not do that on Sunday......in fact we almost lost. :clanram:

tanus is offline Registered User

Kurt Warner couldnt find the end zone against our banged up secondary today. Case closed.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Mr. Blonde what's up? About time you brought your "insight" back to us. lol

I've met Mr. Blonde, he's a Rams fan. A very emotional Rams fan but a Rams fan nonetheless. And, Warner is very important to Mr. Blonde so maybe his "insight" is a bit skewed.

Bulger is an outstanding QB for the Rams. The whole offense is changing. Look at it from this perspective MB (hey, do you know you have the same initials as the QB) that the offense is changing. It's becoming more effective due to the running game. Passing game is based on tempo, running game is based on grinding it out. The Rams will find it soon

HoustonRam is offline Registered User

I think Martz is a very good HC and he thinks Bulger is a great QB. I have to agree with M M. However Marc was not at his best Sun and I believe he will be much improved this Sun.

Mr.Blond Guest

Quote: A very emotional Rams fan but a Rams fan nonetheless. And, Warner is very important to Mr. Blonde so maybe his "insight" is a bit skewed

I guess I can be somewhat emotional about the Rams winning on Sundays, but you're off on Warner being "important" to me, I guess I would say all I care about is the Rams winning. It was nice to see Warner again I guess??? I'm not a "fanboy" of any player, I like to see the RAMS win, heheheh. Nice to see you TxRamsfan. :clanram:

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast