ramsanddodgers is offline Registered User

Marc Bulger Visits Local Barnes & Noble For Touchdown Ideas

November 27, 2008

November 27, 2008 | | Onion Sports

LADUE, MO—After struggling and looking stale in his last few starts, Rams quarterback Marc Bulger paid a visit to the Barnes & Noble Booksellers at Ladue Crossing Shopping Center to peruse books and periodicals in hopes of getting new and interesting touchdown ideas. "I don't want to give Tory [Holt] and Steven [Jackson] the same old boring touchdown passes and handoffs every time," said Bulger, who was reportedly skimming through Tolstoy's The Death of Ivan Ilyich, cocking his arm back, nodding his head, and jotting down something in a small black notebook. "And I can't just watch the opposing team's quarterback for touchdown ideas, because then I'm not doing anything new or original. Getting into the minds of contemporary thinkers and writers can help push football forward. Though I also get touchdown ideas while just watching movies." Witnesses claim that Bulger left the store without buying anything.

RnD

GO RAMS!!

shower beers is offline Registered User

Re: Marc Bulger Visits Local Barnes & Noble For Touchdown Ideas

ummmmm......I think they may have missed on that one.

good post though.

Fortuninerhater is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by ramsanddodgers View Post
    November 27, 2008

November 27, 2008 | | Onion Sports

LADUE, MO—After struggling and looking stale in his last few starts, Rams quarterback Marc Bulger paid a visit to the Barnes & Noble Booksellers at Ladue Crossing Shopping Center to peruse books and periodicals in hopes of getting new and interesting touchdown ideas.

"I don't want to give Tory [Holt] and Steven [Jackson] the same old boring touchdown passes and handoffs every time," said Bulger, who was reportedly skimming through Tolstoy's The Death of Ivan Ilyich, cocking his arm back, nodding his head, and jotting down something in a small black notebook.

"And I can't just watch the opposing team's quarterback for touchdown ideas, because then I'm not doing anything new or original. Getting into the minds of contemporary thinkers and writers can help push football forward.

Though I also get touchdown ideas while just watching movies." Witnesses claim that Bulger left the store without buying anything.

Paragraph 1. Good idea Marc, because the old ones don't appear to be working.

Paragraph 2. Don't worry Marc, the TDs are so few and far between that no one will remember how you handed off to Jackson or threw to Torry Holt. So they'll always look fresh and new.

Paragraph 3. And yes, you can just watch the opposing QBs. Because, though it may not be original, any TD will certainly be new.

Paragragh 4. I was also thinking, you might want to triple your movie intake.
    Last edited by Fortuninerhater; -11-29-2008 at 08:24 AM.

unorthodox1999 is offline Registered User

left the store without buying anything? lol...what a cheap a**!