Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Varg6 is offline Registered User

From Marc's words...Who are the culprits?

Marc Bulger as we all know was not happy today. None of us were...but he said that even losing against a team like this, there ARE people on the team that don't care...

I'm just asking the other clan members, who do you think are the culprits that Bulger is referring to? I think one of them is definitely Alex Barron.

Your thoughts?

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

RAMFANRAIDERHATER is offline Registered User

Re: From Marc's words...Who are the culprits?

Although a lot of guys could be called out on this, I think he was directing it towards Barron. I mean, for cryin' out loud, how can a guy continue to make the same stupid mistakes (false starts) over, and over, and over again? I'm beginning to believe the guy is just stupid. If you KNOW what the snap count is, how in the hell do you continually jump early? I can see it every once in a blue moon, or when the crowd is loud. But my gawd, how dumb is this guy? ...and to not correct it. Tells me he just doesn't give a damn.

If I were Linehan, I'd start benching guys who aren't giving the effort. The season is over, so get the guys in there that at least care, and at least try. ..and I don't care who they are. Send the message to the players that you won't tolerate it. I can tolerate a team that hasn't got the talent, but at least puts out the effort. But to watch this crap, I'm done.

My UCLA Bruins showed what you can do with some passion and desire. They beat a team with far more talent because they wanted it more. The Rams need a kick-in-the-pants.
    Faithful Rams fan since 1968

tomahawk247 is offline Registered User

its not actually difficult to remember a snap count and then go on that count

the worse thing is he gives up a lot of these false starts at home, where crowd noise shouldnt really be a factor. he needs to stop trying to get a jump on defensive ends and to just play them as they come. he has the skills to do it, but for some reason he still thinks he needs that extra edge with the quick step off the snap.

chiguy is offline Registered User

I'd add Klopfenstein and Incognito to the list too.

Rambos is offline Registered User

It sounds like the young guys, Klopfenstein I don't get. He can't block and they don'y pass to him. Why not just use another O line man.

i doubt its Klop, he has only been here for a little while

its guys like Incognito and Barron who have been here for a couple of years and who continuously give away penalities that i believe are Bulger's targets

chiguy is offline Registered User

Bulger has been visibly frustrated with Klop on the field at least two times this season, including yesterday. He runs the wrong routes on at least some occassions, etc. That's why I mentioned him.

Quote Originally Posted by chiguy View Post
    Bulger has been visibly frustrated with Klop on the field at least two times this season, including yesterday. He runs the wrong routes on at least some occassions, etc. That's why I mentioned him.
    thats fair enough, and i can understand Bulger being annoyed at him. i just think that because he is a rookie and still learning that Bulger wouldnt say stuff like that to him. Bulger might think it, but saying stuff like Bulger said about Barron to Klop wouldnt really help IMO, and i dont think Bulger would do it.

serkicker32 is offline Registered User

I don't think it's incognito because his penelties are from playing with too much emotion during the play or after it, whereas Barron isn't focusing before hand

Varg6 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by serkicker32 View Post
    I don't think it's incognito because his penelties are from playing with too much emotion during the play or after it, whereas Barron isn't focusing before hand
    Agreed, I don't think its Incognito because for the most part he's been a savior at Center, and its a difficult transition to make, especially when you're used to a totally different position. So I can't really think that the penalties he's made infuriated Bulger as much as Barron's would. And keep in mind...Incognito is kind of a rookie still...

Always and Forever a fan of the St. Louis Rams

rampete is offline Registered User

incognito may well be one of bulgers target...he committed a dumb unnecessary roughness penalty again...i believe it's the second one in two weeks...

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by rampete View Post
    incognito may well be one of bulgers target...he committed a dumb unnecessary roughness penalty again...i believe it's the second one in two weeks...
    Yep I agree, it's obviously Barron, and then Cog also. Bulger said it was only about the offense and Bruce, Holt, & Jackson aren't included. Cog keeps getting these penalties, I like the fire but needs to not cost the team. He needs to find middle ground.
    BRUUUUUUUUCE

BigGameMN is offline Registered User

I think Cogs was a target as well. I just hope he doesn't go mental and assault Bulger.

Country is offline Registered User

Calling out your OL in the media as a QB is a good way to get killed.

BigGameMN is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Country View Post
    Calling out your OL in the media as a QB is a good way to get killed.
    I seem to remember a story about a QB calling out his whole O-Line, so on 1 play of the next game they simply refused to block and he got creamed by the whole D. I don't remember where I heard that though.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast