general counsel is offline Registered User

Marshall Faulk and the four year olds

Quick story on the benefits of positive rams karma.

Last week my daughter turned four. I go to her class at school for her little party. The teacher tells her that she can tell the class that they have to do whatever she says for one small thing. I coached spencyr in advance on this, and right on cue she tells the teacher "I want everyone to say Marshall Marshall Marshall"

Thereupon, on the count of three twelve four year olds, joined by me of course, screamed out Marshall Marshall Marshall as my daughter spencyr gave the Ramming Speed sign to the class.

I consider this to be great luck and positive karma for all the season to come, including the playoffs. What could be better than a group of four year olds chanting for the greatest ram of them all!

Ramming speed to all

general counsel

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Re: Marshall Faulk and the four year olds

That is definitely cute as can be! When we met Marshall last Tuesday, I got my Sami to tell him to beat up on them Jaguars. He got a kick out of it.
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

RammieGirl is offline Registered User

Re: Marshall Faulk and the four year olds

Gotta love the breeding of future RAM fans!! Good job guys, that's cute. Keep up the good work!!!!