talkstoangels61 Guest

Martz is not retiring ....just.........

He will be back next year according to him! Just come from the horses mouth!

RamsFan16 Guest

Re: Martz is not retiring ....just.........

Well he may not be back next year depending how Vitt does this year.

talkstoangels61 Guest

HHMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!...............Vitt just admitted that it was him that had JZ in the booth!..........??????????????????????????? This now puzzles me even more!

talkstoangels61 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by talkstoangels61
    HHMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!!...............Vitt just admitted that it was him that had JZ in the booth!..........??????????????????????????? This now puzzles me even more!

ESPN ..........Mortenson has just said exactly what i was thinking!......Along with a few others here!

maineram Guest

What a mess !!!! Our spiralling down to being totally disfunctional again ???

Maineram -

HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Quote Originally Posted by talkstoangels61
    Of course, if I were temporarily holding a job that I wanted to make permanent, I'd say whatever the boss told me to say as well.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

RamsFan16 Guest

So he had JZ in the Box? And I feel completely bad for Martz. He called just to call one play. A run play. He wanted to try to help the team out. And JZ didn't not let him talk. That makes me feel very bad for Mike Martz.

theodus69 Guest

Oh it's real bitter in that org.