BrokenWing is online now Registered User

Maybe it's just me...

But I was at the game today and something sort of clicked in my head. I don't know if it's an accurate observation, but here it is.

from 20 yard line to 20 yard line, we have one offense. It goes shotgun, no huddle and is at least somewhat creative. Once we get in the Red Zone...or if we're in our own 20, we have a super conservative offense.

We now know from a previous game that Spags does in fact interfere with offensive play calls, since he admitted to telling them to call the same run play twice in a row. (incidentally, this was in the red zone, or close to it).

Is Spags interfering in these two areas of the field? Is it the McDaniels offense and then suddenly the Spags offense?

Fettmaster is offline Registered User

Re: Maybe it's just me...

I've had a hunch that this has been going on for some time now, and shouldn't be too far-fetched given Spags reputation as a control freak.

GROUND DOG 39 is offline Registered User

Re: Maybe it's just me...

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenWing View Post
    But I was at the game today and something sort of clicked in my head. I don't know if it's an accurate observation, but here it is.

from 20 yard line to 20 yard line, we have one offense. It goes shotgun, no huddle and is at least somewhat creative. Once we get in the Red Zone...or if we're in our own 20, we have a super conservative offense.

We now know from a previous game that Spags does in fact interfere with offensive play calls, since he admitted to telling them to call the same run play twice in a row. (incidentally, this was in the red zone, or close to it).

Is Spags interfering in these two areas of the field? Is it the McDaniels offense and then suddenly the Spags offense?
    Ive often wondered this myself, because of the conservative calls being made week in, week out.? I know the team has had a massive injury list this season, but its still no excuse for what has transpired.!!