Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Maybe We Need To Lose To The Whiners...

MsWistRAM is offline Registered User
    I'm just gonna chalk this up to reverse psychology and forgive you.

It's an interesting notion and I know where it's coming from, but I'd really rather see them cream the Whiners. If that's okay with you?

MsWistRAM-Hope, not expectation.

Garcia#1 is offline Registered User
    Yeah sure why not. Yeah it looks like a good forum. A little different than ours but I'll get used to it!

Mr.Blond Guest

niners SUCK

I used expletives repeatedly as i was checking PAST posts, and for some reasons this 'Garcia#1' fan brought the worst out of me and i couldn't hold back, then i went ahead and edited the post. To fellow ClanRam Warriors: I am sorry. To ClanRam fake Warriors (ie--fans of other teams): Get lost you incorrigible freaks. There i've said my piece. ***** and there faggoty ass fans, You suck RAM c*&^! Sorry, happened again. :upset: GO RAMS
    Last edited by Mr.Blond; -02-16-2002 at 02:42 AM.

AlphaRam is offline Registered User

Re: Maybe We Need To Lose To The Whiners...

Sure, this was from close to ten years ago, but what a sorry-ass post. Screw the Whiners!

Quote Originally Posted by Ramdog View Post
    I like to look at all things from every angle. And as i sat here thinking i came to the conclusion that losing to the whiners might be exactly what we need. Lets break this down.

1. Maybe losing the home field advantage isnt such a bad thing. We are 6-0 on the road. I know that having to play in Chicago or green bay, in the cold is bad, but is it?

2. When we lose to the Bucs or the Saints we can pawn it off on those two teams just knowing how to beat us. Every team in the NFL has a couple teams that they have trouble with. We lose to the saints and it's ah well they have our number. But losing to the whiners on the other hand might just be the wake up call we need. It might deflate the ego that the MEDIA has created for us, and it might get those passionate juices flowing again.

3. The niners beating the Rams could inflate the already inflated whiner ego. This could be good. For teams in the NFL playing within your division is a war. Consisting of two, possibly more battles in one giant war for supremacy. We took the first battle in the war against the whiners, they may take the second, but we will win the third and decisive battle.

So maybe losing this battle against the whiners isn't such a bad thing. It may be just what we need to spark that fire that we all grew accustomed to the last two years. The fire hasn't died, it has only gone into hibernation and just needs to be relit. I keep scanning whiner sites hoping to find some trash talking quote from owens that might end up pinned up in the rams locker room. It Appears Mr. Big mouth is keeping his mouth shut so far. Maybe other teams are seeing what i'm seeing, a dorman monster waiting to be awoken. It took Japan bombing pearl harbour to awaken the united states, maybe a whiner will will awaken this sleeping giant. Who knows.

:angryram:
    bruce4life, lostsoul and ZiaRam like this.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

C-Mob 71 is offline Registered User

Wait a sec, you guys had the internet back in 2001?!

(No I'm not ten years old, however I certainly couldn't type back then, oh how far we have come)

And yes, screw the ***** *****

Fettmaster is offline Registered User

Nah screw the whiners.

ZiaRam is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AlphaRam View Post
    Sure, this was from close to ten years ago, but what a sorry-ass post. Screw the Whiners!
    this guy must of gotten the ban stick cuz if he posted anything close to this again it was Blasphemy!

Blasphemy! He would of got a hate tell from me!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12