Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    CaliGirlRamsFan is offline Registered User

Re: The media says the Rams have the worst WRs...Oh, really?

Avery is my man, and my forum crystal ball thinks we are going to see a lot of action with Bulger, Jackson, and Avery. Some what like this.

YouTube - Fiesta Bowl Highlight Video

Yes, we are underdogs, and Spags should show this video to the players.I also think Spags is going to do some special training with the defense. Look at the defense in this video. I could not attend the game but had 15-20 family members there. My Nephew starts at BSU and is hoping to further his football career. Sooooooooooooooooo. in essense, UNDERDOGS? Let's be the underdogs who fly underneath the radar.

Sorry, can't help it, I am a home town girl.
    Last edited by CaliGirlRamsFan; -07-27-2009 at 06:52 AM.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    Visit myspace.com/polejox

RamJackson39 is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by AvengerRam View Post
    Why do Manningham and Moss get a break, while Robinson and Burton do not?
    Manningham and Moss get a break because of their ceiling. Their potential far outweighs that of Burton and Robinson. I've never been a big fan of Burton personally. He should have produced more at Kentucky with Woodson distributing the ball, and with Robinson the receiver depth chart in Atlanta is not impressive. It's scary to think that they'd be willing to get rid of him that quickly.
    The Roman and The Prince. Playmakers until the end.

ScottD413 is offline Registered User

Sorry, but because of the title of this thread I am obligated to post the following:

Last edited by ScottD413; -07-28-2009 at 08:40 PM. Reason: spelling

Azul e Oro is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamJackson39 View Post
    Manningham and Moss get a break because of their ceiling. Their potential far outweighs that of Burton and Robinson. I've never been a big fan of Burton personally. He should have produced more at Kentucky with Woodson distributing the ball, and with Robinson the receiver depth chart in Atlanta is not impressive. It's scary to think that they'd be willing to get rid of him that quickly.
    Can't say I agree with that. Moss has done nothing in his 2-3 yrs in the NFL. Manningham was touted pre-draft but he certainly didn't step up when Plax shot himself in the leg & his career in the foot. Maybe the ceiling is still high but it doesn't look any closer to me.

Burton's durability is a concern but I saw him blocking & going fearlessly for the ball more than a few times last year. I like that. Hard to judge a rookie's route running with a leg injury. If he fixes that, I think he's a bigger, younger, faster Looker at the least.

I remember watching Robinson tear it up vs AZ in '07. I was watching the game closely because The Rams were playing The Cards next,I think. I also recently watched the first Falcons game vs Tampa last season. LR made a couple of great catches & was open a fair bit .. dunno what happened after he got hurt but Ryan was clicking by then with White and a couple other guys so it may have just been bad timing...I think Devaney would have been involved in drafting him so he has essentially picked the guy twice; that's a pretty serious vote of confidence.

As an overall observation, I prefer our two guys because of their size. Moss is tiny and Manningham is a beanpole Bennett-without-the-height type to my eyes. We'll see who dodges the injury bug best.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12