Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    HUbison is offline Superbowl MVP

Re: Message for Avenger

Quote Originally Posted by theodus69
    Hey Shades, how did you get out the Negative club? WE or should I say I want you back! :redface:
    Theo, how could SOG be considered negative with that cute picture of Mini-SOG? :redface:

"Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

adarian_too is offline Registered User

From Mel Tipsy's Scouting Report

ANALYSIS

Positives: Highly-competitve jock who reacts quickly to any slight. Employs the head butt with reckless abandon. Uses his hands to nimbly ward off ink stains. Decisive diagnostician who accelerates quickly to the delete button. Shows instinctiveness zeroing in on fumbles, displaying loose lips in his stop-and-go motion. Mirrors opponents moves and refuses to allow any breakaways. Springs into the fray without self-regard and is very active staying in one's face.

Negatives: Needs to refine his deep coverage technique, as he sometimes gets his logic turned around on receivers' head fakes. Has to show greater cooperation in his teamwork, as he tends to get his feet crossed at times when switching off. A little stiff in his tolerance at having to backpedal at times. Gets overwhelmed by stronger opponents able to get through his trash talking.

AvengerRam is offline Moderator Emeritus

You really have to wonder who adarian sees when he looks in the mirror.

theodus69 is offline Registered User

Hey I got that same Jersey man! :tongue:
    I stopped going to the dentist.......I got tired of the cavity searches!

Hey I got that same Jersey man! :tongue:
    What!!!?!?!?!?!?!

When I bought it they told me it was a designer original!!!! Those b@st@rds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just to let you know , I don't know if TJMaxx is around anyone, but i picked up a blue Warner jersey for 16.99! I was pretty stoked!

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    Theo, how could SOG be considered negative with that cute picture of Mini-SOG? :redface:
    I gotta find me a cute picture to post...........Sure is lonely in NEG catagory :tongue:

Shadesofgrey is offline Registered User

Show a pick of your cute baby= a get out of jail free card :redface:

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

AvengerRam

Positives: Highly-competitve jock who reacts quickly to any slight. Employs the head butt with reckless abandon. Uses his hands to nimbly ward off ink stains. Decisive diagnostician who accelerates quickly to the delete button. Shows instinctiveness zeroing in on fumbles, displaying loose lips in his stop-and-go motion. Mirrors opponents moves and refuses to allow any breakaways. Springs into the fray without self-regard and is very active staying in one's face.

Negatives: Needs to refine his deep coverage technique, as he sometimes gets his logic turned around on receivers' head fakes. Has to show greater cooperation in his teamwork, as he tends to get his feet crossed at times when switching off. A little stiff in his tolerance at having to backpedal at times. Gets overwhelmed by stronger opponents able to get through his trash talking.
    Very entertaining adarian. I see you are in the mood to push a few buttons:redface:

Avenger is definitely an offensive player who will get in your face and stay there. Never ending polls and religious discussions are his specialty. He tends to turn to the new player all too quickly and pass over the aging and the injured. His strength lies in his ability to identify interesting details and expand upon them. His creative writing skills are good. He has some trouble on defense with backpedaling and adjusting on the fly. Stronger opponents have been known to render him temporarily speechless, but it is only temporary. His will is strong. He always gets back in the game.

Just playing Avenger....it's all good.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.............

I gotta find me a cute picture to post...........Sure is lonely in NEG catagory :tongue:
    Maybe one day ATChris & Rebel13 will emerge from the 9th circle of hell, and share their viewpoints on the NEG category.
    "Before the gates of excellence the high gods have placed sweat; long is the road thereto and rough and steep at first; but when the heights are reached, then there is ease, though grievously hard in the winning." --- Hesiod

thoey is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by HUbison
    Maybe one day ATChris & Rebel13 will emerge from the 9th circle of hell, and share their viewpoints on the NEG category.
    Only if their accounts get unlocked... <I keed, I swear...>

Besides, we all know how Shades got out of the negative. It wouldn't have anything to do with him being the database guy, would it?

:tongue:

(I am probably confusing the people, but what the heck, it's 11:30 on a Saturday night, I am stuck AT work, and had to say something to get my name posted here to prove it.>
    This space for rent...

UtterBlitz is offline Registered User

Sorry to hear that you got stuck at work on a Saturday night Thoey.

Good point about ATChris and Rebel13. Where are they? ATChris is not on the member list. Please don't tell me that we have banned them because they speak their mind and it rubs against the grain for some others. Let's have freedom of speech in here.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Jeeeeeeeeezzzzz, Does this mean I'm on the snuff line waiting on one push of the button? Well take the Neg tag and well you know what to do with it! I'm recruiting as of right now, Come one or maybe two , it's a blast on the darkside! :tongue: :redface:

Quote Originally Posted by Utter
    Let's have freedom of speech in here.
    But Utter there is some speech that shouldn't be free.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast