RamWraith is offline Registered User

Message to the chatroom gang

I sat back today and listened to way too much complaining, finger pointing, whining, doubting and what boils down to is pure negativism. I agree that things were very bleak and there hasn't been a lot to cheer about with this team this year. But today just crossed the line. A very wise man (Dez) taught me a long time ago that we should never doubt this team even in it's darkest hour. We as fans need to act as fans and not the front office.

I too can be very negative and a bear to be around when the chips are down. But the last thing some of us need is to hear fellow brethrens beat down, torture and ridicule the team we love.

Win or lose I am a Rams Fan. If we stand together as part of the team, we too can make a difference. We need to be supportive when it's appropriate and more vocal when needed. Feeding the beast can only make him more hungry.

RamsFanSam is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Re: Message to the chatroom gang

RW, I agree. This is exactly why I didn't make my usual halftime chatroom appearance today....I knew I would be complaining as well.
    Am I glad i kept my mouth shut....I HATE the taste of crow....tastes too much like seahawk to me....

STLRAMSFAN Guest

I did not think it was that bad in there today but I was in and out because I try to pay more attention to the game. I said when we were down by 10 with 2:49 left to play and we were starting at our own 24 that we needed a TD and onside kick. Our D may have got blasted quite often but I think they deserve a lot of criticism sometimes for their play. The D did step up and make a stop when we had to I will give them that. I like the fact that all Ram fans can say what’s on their mind. But I think a lot of us are disappointed with our season and today was a great pick me up although the D still had another lack luster day. Let's not rain on this parade lets celebrate the win.

talkstoangels61 Guest

Hey Ill be the first to admit my complaining but, after being a DIE HARD RAM FAN for 40 plus years i have to say that maybe it was due to get it off my chest!...........I'm still plucking the feathers from my mouth though!............we are just as the TEAM human after all!

raminsyr Guest

That's me. I'm a negative football fan, one might call me a natural born pessimist. I reserve the right to ***** and complain and then rejoice in the win. I love the swing from one extreme to the other. I'm the perfect Ram fan.

general counsel is offline Registered User

In the immortal words of nelson mandela (or was it joan of arc?) KEEP THE FAITH.

RAMMING SPEED TO ALL, ONE WEEK AT A TIME GUYS

general counsel

NY RAMFAN is offline Registered User

couldn't agree more with RamWraith

Gibbs, get ready for Fitz

bruce_wannabe Guest

i came on today and let my emotions go but who doesn't when their eating crow?????i hate to see the rams lose because it ruins the rest of the week for me....

letsgoramz is offline Registered User

Talking Re: Message to the chatroom gang

i was in the chat today and i had a lot to say in there but it was all ram talk i just dont understand why fans dont stand by mike martz THATS OUR COACH !!!! but thats just my opinion.
    Torry Holt Dont play that

ramsbruce is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith
    I sat back today and listened to way too much complaining, finger pointing, whining, doubting and what boils down to is pure negativism. I agree that things were very bleak and there hasn't been a lot to cheer about with this team this year. But today just crossed the line. A very wise man (Dez) taught me a long time ago that we should never doubt this team even in it's darkest hour. We as fans need to act as fans and not the front office.

I too can be very negative and a bear to be around when the chips are down. But the last thing some of us need is to hear fellow brethrens beat down, torture and ridicule the team we love.

Win or lose I am a Rams Fan. If we stand together as part of the team, we too can make a difference. We need to be supportive when it's appropriate and more vocal when needed. Feeding the beast can only make him more hungry.
    I was in the chatroom for the full game today and I agree whole heartedly with your post Wraith. There is a way to be critical without torturing and ridiculing our Rams.
    Quote Originally Posted by ramsbruce
    Tre was running great against an awful NYG run defense. 5.8 YPC yet he only gets 13 carries. I can't wait until the Rams abandon you, Schotty.