throwback week

general counsel Guest

Message for Mr. Big Game regarding his prior post

Big Game, at 6' 2" 260 your size is very impressive. What kind of shape are you in? How is your 40 time? You say you have a short fuse, can you get angry enough to fight off blockers? I think we can you use you on special teams, especially kickoff and punt coverage.

general counsel

BigGame Guest

Re: Message for Mr. Big Game regarding his prior post

Well, being from Canada and football not being such a priority, I was the second biggest dude on my high school team, and always in the upper end size wise on my city squad.

Partially as a result of that, and mostly because of a lack of speed, I always played center. Therefore, I may not be any help on ST. The only spot I might be able to help is filled with a gem in Massey.

As far as what kind of shape I'm in, I would say round... Very round. And they didn't have a sundial at practice the day I ran, so my 40 time is still undetermined.

Thanks for the interest anyway....

talkstoangels61 Guest

undefinedLOL

general counsel Guest

Big Game, the north of the border support you provide is inspirational, especially in these trying times for the squad. Massey is one of the only guys on the squad that has performed very well. No problems with the long snapping, which is of course a lot harder than it looks.

general counsel

BigGame Guest

Quote Originally Posted by general counsel
    No problems with the long snapping, which is of course a lot harder than it looks.
    No question. A lot of non-Rams fans I speak with laugh about the fact we hold a roster spot for a player who simply snaps the ball. However, as proven by the Giants-***** game 2 years ago, the value of a snapper in a game winning situation is immense.

I have only ever been pressed into long snapping duties through injury, and an O-Lineman doesn't face a more pressure packed situation. I was actually quite successful, but man, I would not wanna be in that position down by 3 at the end of a game.