Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Ram Dragoon is offline Registered User

Re: Mike Freakin' Martz? Sounds Like "Back to the Future" - where is Michael J. Fox?

Nothing more raised my blood to a boil watch Martz waste timeouts on his idiot challenges, sloopy ball control in the passing game and general lack of a ground game, still give the devil his do, he could find an opponents weakness and made a lot of right calls....

Keep him under tight control he can be useful...so spend $$$ in sticking with a good assistent-offensive coordinator with the understanding (Martz's) that there sits his replacement accross the table

Falconator Guest

Re: Mike Freakin' Martz? Sounds Like "Back to the Future" - where is Michael J. Fox?

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    Extremely hard to beleive you are really a falcons fan. Still don't understand why the fan of another team cares so much about who the Rams hire for a head coach. Add in your obvious hate for haslett and it makes even less sense. Personally, I don't believe you and I'm also very surprised others have not said anything.

Regardless of all that, this post, like the majority of your posts, is the absolute epitome of stupidity.

Ferter,

I have resisted saying what I thought about your posts because I thought it would be against a "code of conduct" on this board. Obviously you have no filter yourself - I will just let your words speak for you.....as they really tell the story.

Truth is offline Registered User

Quote Originally Posted by Ferter View Post
    Extremely hard to beleive you are really a falcons fan. Still don't understand why the fan of another team cares so much about who the Rams hire for a head coach. Add in your obvious hate for haslett and it makes even less sense. Personally, I don't believe you and I'm also very surprised others have not said anything.

Regardless of all that, this post, like the majority of your posts, is the absolute epitome of stupidity.

I read Falconater's posts on this board. And while I don't always agree with his takes, his posts generally show thought and care. While his favorite team is obviously the Falcons, he seems to have a great love for the game of football, and an obvious soft spot for the Rams, their fans, and their plight. Why does he post on these boards? Because, with a few exceptions, the people on this board are polite, caring football fans, whose favorite team happens to be the Rams. This board is well monitored, and he can join in without being slammed just because he would root for the Falcons over the Rams.

Personally, I welcome Falconator, and I hope he remains a part of these boards as long as he likes.
    That's my story, and I'm sticking to it!!

Falconator Guest

thanks Truth....

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12