throwback week

Thread: Mike Martz

rampo Guest

Mike Martz

Mike Martz being a life long rams fan I would like to thank you for the most exciting football in rams history I truley wish things would have worked out differently for you and the rams it is a end to a great era. You helped to bring the rams back to the elite of the nfl and I will never forget those years I will miss you and would like to wish you all the luck on your next job except when you play the rams.

maineram Guest

Re: Mike Martz

Amen to that rampo

Maineram -

rams2061 Guest

Thank you so much firing Mike Martz. He should have gotten fired 2 years ago when he blew the Carolina game in the playoffs.

RealRam is offline Registered User

Thanks, Rampo. :up: I wish Coach Martz would have been allowed to finish his contract, at least.

Whomever the new HC is, I hope he puts John Shaw at the center position of the Rams OL for a few games.

NY RAMFAN is offline Registered User

Mike, thank you for the best 6 years in the nfl history, the rams and the football fans really apreciate what you did to the game

bruce_wannabe Guest

you have to give martz his credit because of his record and his will, arrogance, and swagger that he brought to the rams

Fat Pang is offline Registered User

Yes, we'll miss him

RamWraith is offline Registered User

Under them same statements, you must wish Holt gone as well, 'cause he dropped the game winning TD. Not Martz.

Quote Originally Posted by rams2061
    Thank you so much firing Mike Martz. He should have gotten fired 2 years ago when he blew the Carolina game in the playoffs.

RamWraith is offline Registered User

ohhh yeah....Wilkins the same, 'cause didn't he miss a game winner or 2.

Quote Originally Posted by rams2061

rams2061 Guest

No no, it's always the coaches fault regardless what the players do.

RamsFan16 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by NY RAMFAN
    Mike, thank you for the best 6 years in the nfl history, the rams and the football fans really apreciate what you did to the game
    I second that.. I don't think Martz should have been fired... It should have been Shaw or Zygmount

DIEHARDRAMFAN Guest

well martz the day i've been waiting for has come.you should havebeen fired after you blew the superbowl.when that didn't happended you blew the playoff game against the panthers.stick to cordinator.does anyone else think vermeil should come back

rams2061 Guest

Quote Originally Posted by DIEHARDRAMFAN
    well martz the day i've been waiting for has come.you should havebeen fired after you blew the superbowl.when that didn't happended you blew the playoff game against the panthers.stick to cordinator.does anyone else think vermeil should come back
    "does anyone else think vermeil should come back"

Hell no!

curley4me Guest

I'm Sure I Have Dogged Mike Martz On This Board In The Past But Without Mike Martz Being Here The Last 7 Years We Fans Might Have Still Be Hearing "same Ol' Sorry Ass Rams" By "those Other Guys", Mike If You Are Reading This: Thanks For Your Input And Offensive Genius As It Helped This Team Put Up 500 Or More Points In A Season 3 Years In A Row, Helped The Rams Go To 2 Superbowls And Make The Playoff 5 Out Of 7 Years, Finally Got The Rams An Identity And Nickname (gsot) To Be Really Proud Of And Copied(tried Anyway) By Other Teams In The League, Helped Draft And Develop Our Elite Qb's (one A 2 Time Mvp, Another A Pro Bowler), Yeah You Had Some Bad Draft Picks Who Didn't Pan Out (trung Candidate, Robert Thomas, Several Others Who Were Awful And Some Who Were Supposed To Be Great According To The So -called Experts But Underachieved: Damione Lewis,kimmy Kennedy), You Swirled Our Heads And Pissed Us Fans Off With Crazy Time-outs, Red Flags,(hiring Homeboys For D-cooordinators, Bad Move) And Play Calling But I Will Always Come Back To This About Our Poor Play As Of Late: You Don't Throw The Passes,picks,run The Ball Or Whiff Tackles, The Players Do! Some Other Team Is Gonna Get You Now And When You Come Back To St. Louis Please Don't Bite Us Too Hard And Good Luck To You. A Mike Martz Fan (most Of The Time)!
    Should Dick Vermiel Come Back? Not Without Mikey As The Offensive Coordinator.

majorram is offline Registered User

Can I just say thank you Mike for the most exciting footie I have ever seen.... I wish you the best of luck and man I think the Rams will miss you... I know that the Clan will!!!!

A sad day

steve:clanram:
    "The breakfast Club"