Thread: Mike Martz

Rambos is offline Registered User

Mike Martz

Thursday, July 28, 2005

It was a good first practice. Itís very apparent that Chris Claiborne is going to shore up our run defense in a big way. Heís perfect for this team.

I am very pleased with the running game and our production out of our two tight end packages. Itís going to allow us to utilize Brandon Manumaleuna in a lot of ways. To be honest, Brandon had as extraordinary a first practice as I have ever seen from a tight end.

We are focusing on all of the details with special teams and as the preseason progresses we can start to implement everything. I am thrilled at the aggressiveness and attention to details with special teams. Iím not hoping weíll be better. Iím telling you we will be better on special teams.

Blaine Saipaia had a strong practice this morning. Iím thrilled with the way he has come in mentally and physically prepared.

I was very pleased with the play of Adam Archuleta. Even with the time he missed he had complete grasp of the defense, was totally focused, making calls like a quarterback on defense.

VegasRam is offline Ram MVP

Re: Mike Martz

Can never say Martz isn't a positive guy.
    "the Heart Lies and the Head Plays Tricks with us, but the Eyes See True".

RealRam is offline Registered User

Positively so.

It's good to hear there were no injuries on the first day at TC. It's too early though and anything can happen. I hope it isn't negative.

GO RAMS!

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Rambos.........what's up?

I know football season is around the corner when Rambos shows up. Good to see you buddy.