Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    majorram is offline Registered User

Re: Mike Martz: Head Coach of the St Louis Rams :Best Wishes from everyone Thread

Get well soon Mike, we need you back on those side lines!!!!

steve:clanram:

AugustaRamFan is offline Registered User

Re: Mike Martz: Head Coach of the St Louis Rams :Best Wishes from everyone Thread

Coach:

I wish you a speedy recovery and hope to see you back once you are able. My prayers are with you.

ARF

adarian_too is offline Registered User

"Look to your health; and if you have it, value it next to a good conscience; for health is the ... blessing that we mortals are capable of; a blessing money cannot buy." - Izaak Walton, 1653

Get well and go well, Mike.

MOM
    MOM is offline Registered User

Get well sonn! Since I can't be there to bring flowers to the Dome, here are some:

eace: eace: eace: eace: eace: eace: eace: eace: eace: eace: eace: eace:
    [SIGPIC]http://www.stickershoppe.com/mm5/graphics/00000001/MLRPANCmini.jpg[/SIGPIC]This is for Randy! GO BRM!

rockhawk is offline Registered User

Just as the battling teams knelt together as one of ours was hurt on the field (Boulware), we kneel beside our rival fans here as one of yours goes down.

All the best, Coach. We'll go back to hating you when you are back on the sidelines.

darkerion is offline Registered User

Best wishes from another Seahawker here. The rivalry would not be the same without you Mike, please get well soon so we can continue with the good times :up:

evil disco man is offline Pro Bowl Ram

Get well soon, Mad Mike. Even your harshest critics will miss your antics on the sideline, whether or not they'd like to admit it. I trust you've taught Steve Fairchild well.

Aries51 is offline Registered User

Get Well Soon Mike!!!!Remember your health and family come first.Our prayers are with you!!

Special thanks to all of the classy Seahawk fans!!!
    ST.LOUIS RAMS:THE MOST FRUSTRATING TEAM IN THE NFL!!!

morgetha is offline Registered User

eace: Get well soon Martz eace: My prayers are with you.

And thanks for the support of the seahawks fan, you guys are one of our best rivals.
    Last edited by morgetha; -10-11-2005 at 04:08 PM.
    The Greatest Show on Turf

! Best offense ever !

viper is offline Registered User

Get well soon, Mike. The Rams Nation pauses to pay tribute to the great General. It is a time for rest and healing...make it so.

Thank you to the Seahawk fans who have made it a point to send their best wishes. It is appreciated.

Greg (viper3)

Large_Ant is offline Registered User

I enjoy Mike Martz as a major part of the budding rivalry between the Seahawks and the Rams but this is one of those deals where he has to take a hard look at which family needs him most. I was watching NFL Network and Coach Holmgren said he told him exactly that on Sunday and I would definitely agree.

Hopefully he pulls through this and he's back on the sidelines next year but if he isn't, I'd respect him all the same. Hope he gets well soon and is back out there giving us hell next year.

rawkhrdr is offline Registered User

I hope a speedy recovery to whatever ails Mr. Martz. He is a worthy opponent and his presence will be sorely missed on the sidelines. Hopefully he is back on the sidelines sooner rather that later. Best wishes to the Rams Nation as they await the return of their trusted leader.

To be fair, not all evil robots are killers.

txramsfan is offline Registered User

Mike Martz, first off I wish you a healthy and quick recovery. Also, least of all now I guess, I want to thank you for bringing pride and professionalism back to the Rams. No matter what the media did or said about you, you stood your ground and took us to the playoffs 4 out of 5 years so far.

I can't wait to see you back on the sidelines.

LongSackTheClown is offline Registered User

The Colts fans send their warmest regards.
    Your signature was edited by a moderator because it is inappropriate for this website.

SwingOnDeez is offline Registered User

Yes we do. Get well soon, Mike.

I've already had 2 sigs removed by MODS here. I guess we'll see if this one is too offensive as well.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast