Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    RamTime Guest

Re: Mike Martz: Head Coach of the St Louis Rams :Best Wishes from everyone Thread

Get you butt in the hospital
    Get your meds
    Get better
    Then Get back on the field... Soon.

Marshall1 Guest

Re: Mike Martz: Head Coach of the St Louis Rams :Best Wishes from everyone Thread

Mike take care, good luck.

Rambos is offline Registered User

Mike get well soon we need "Mad Mike"!

RamsFanSam is online now Pro Bowl Ram

Re: Get well wishes to Coach Martz

Quote Originally Posted by RamWraith
    Thought it would be nice to start a thread sending on wishes and prayers to our coachand leader. You never know who might be reading this list and that may have a connection to get this into our friend.
    I just found this thread.
    RW, I hope this thread does find it's way to Mike. Knowing he has the respect of his team, thier fans, and the fans of our rivals would surely boost the spirits of our coach. To those fans of the Seahawks and Colts who have offered wishes for Mike, I thank you.

Mike, my home is all about the Rams. The youngest, she's 5, is worried about you and said she will talk to Jesus for you so you get better. My 12 year-old daughter said she will be praying for you. MOM already wished you well.

And, I will be remembering you as well. The Rams will survive while awaiting your return, as will the fans.

Just get well soon.

live4ramin is online now Registered User

I just know you'll be throwing that red flag down the hallway challenging all the doctors (they're the ones in white without the stripes). Wish I could sneek you in a cold one and talk a little game.

Get well Mr. Matrz.

Ram knowledge Guest

Best Wishes And Get Well From This 36 Plus Years A LA/St.Louis Ram Follower .

sprtsmac Guest

Our prayers go out to Mike Martz and his family. I hope he comes back to coach the Rams but better yet, I hope he comes back 100% healthy.

ThunderHawk Guest

Another Seahawk fan here...Best of wishes to "Mad Mike" in his recovery. Get well Mike, our budding rivalry will be BORING without your "Balls to the wall, OMG" play calling! I'm sure everything will be cool eventually. Please get back in time so that you're calling the signals when you visit Seattle! Get Well Mike!

thoey is offline Registered User

Prayers to MM and family and blessings to Hawk fans. Karma is a wondrous thing.
    This space for rent...

Mike, take care of yourself, let the doctors do what they have to do, stop phoneing the office and if I see a cell phone being used on the sidelines on Monday I will know we are in safe hands.

Get yourself better then come back to the team that needs you.

God bless

DakotaRam is offline Registered User

From one South Dakota native to another, I wish you the best and hope for a speedy recovery. Your health comes before anything else.
    Gotta Go To Work... Gotta Go To Work...

MoonJoe is offline Ram MVP

Mr. Martz,

Old time LA Ram fan here. Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate all that you have done in the past and will do in the future! REST and come back when your ready, let Joe Vitt do the work for now.

Joe Carton
    Huntington Beach, CA

RamsFan16 Guest

My thoughts and prayers are with you Mike Martz aka Mad Scientist. Hope all is well!! RAM ON MARTZ!!

Black Hills Ramman Guest

Hey coach Mike, you tha man. Look forward to your speedy recovery and return to our team
    Best wishes from the Black Hills Ramman

ramshogs Guest

I hope the best for Mike.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast