Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    THEFIELDGOAL is offline Registered User

Re: Mike Martz: Head Coach of the St Louis Rams :Best Wishes from everyone Thread

Life is stunning. But how we bounce back is the true test of a warrior. Coach Martz is a warrior.He will recover and make a new beginning.
    I wish him well in his recovery. He has made us appreciate how the passing game can kill fast and deadly.
    And how it's life that is the everyday sunday battle in our own lives. He has impacted my sunday's with joy and dismay. But through it all. he is a classy coach.

THE FIELD GOAL

vicdan is offline Registered User

Re: Mike Martz: Head Coach of the St Louis Rams :Best Wishes from everyone Thread

Mike:

Get Well soon I'm sure you will read this at some point, get well the rams need you and we need you, since you took the offense we stoped that ten years of mediocrity so please get well soon, you needed to rest so get well and comeback to make this team a champion again you can do it, the rams are so different with you handling them I just love the way you do things either we won or lose you just recharged me again to love more the rams!!!
    GO MIKE!!! get well soon!!!! and fast we need you the rams need you!!!
    vicdan

jkramsfan is offline Registered User

I Just Want To Say Thanks To The Classy Seahawk Fans, Your Thoughts Are Very Nice And Coach Martz Best Wishes To You And Your Family,get Well Soon We Need You On The Field But Your Health Is Your Priority Right Now,good Luck.

Milan is offline Registered User

Hope He gets well soon.
    I was surprised to see a Seahawk Fan create this thread...and a Seahawk fan to be the first to reply, Thanks for that, it was classy.

RealRam is offline Registered User

October 26, 2005

Coach Martz,

"Hang in there!"

One can only imagine how difficult it must be for you to watch our Rams 'from the outside looking in'. So much of you has been ingrained and inherited in each of the players, coaches and fans. And the mark of madness is good too -- appreciated.

Your very hard work, your innovations and successes are up there along with the respect that is well deserved and expressed sincerely, affectionately by every member of the team.

We miss you and yet wish you a full period of respite and recovery ... ready and renewed for next season.

Thanks for everything. To your health, Godspeed.

Your diehard fan from ClanRam, respectfully,

RealRam

[PS: From a different thread in ClanRam]

Topic: Your favorite play that Martz has called??? So far.

That's a great question, Major.

Hard for me, though, to recollect a specific, succesful call among the trillions of calls a coach makes for his offense. Therefore, I too will go for the easy one, albeit totally legitimate and forever positive in the heart of every Ram fan:

SB XXXIV -- "TWINS RIGHT, ACE RIGHT, 999 HAFLBACK BALLOON" ...

Yes, that's the play. K. Warner to I. Bruuuuuuce = winning TD. Nice call, Coach.

Bruce=GOAT is offline Registered User

It is hard to hate the Seachickens after reading some of their posts on this thread. Seriously though, I frequent the Seahawks.net board and find it very informative and entertaining. I post under jackson4roy and am always welcomed over there and feel that the fans are among the most knowledgeable on the web (along with Philly's fans). Anytime any of you guys are bored or are just looking for general football knowledge, it is the place to go. go

ramshogs is offline Registered User

I hope the best for Mike. I also hope he does NOT come back to coach the Rams.

Nov. 1, 2005

Coach Mike,

It's funny -- and then it is downright annoying -- to read all the tabloid-type and overblown, gossipy articles regarding your position as the Head Coach of the St. Louis Rams.

I know that you will make sure such nonsense will not affect your health. Rather, I know you'll remain positive and trust that you are and feel better per medical treatment.

Get well Coach. Make your way back, many of us have got your back.

CrAzY_RaMz_FaN is offline Registered User

Unhappy Re: Mike Martz: Head Coach of the St Louis Rams :Best Wishes from everyone Thread

man it is sad he is a good coach, he doesnt deserve this!

Coach Martz,

Keep getting well. The so-called 'idea' that a person out of sight is also out of mind is completely non-applicable to your situation.

There is great and earnest desire to see you back to full health. Then we'll talk some good'ol business. A couple of months or three from now, politics will have taken a back seat to your health.

Let's RAM this situation through!

Keep getting well, Coach. Through it all, we miss you.

Best wishes to you and the St. Louis Rams.

CanadianRam! is offline Registered User

best wishes to u Mike...
    we will always remember your amazing offensive playcalling!!

GO RAMS!!

SackMeIfYouCan is offline Registered User

Exclamation Re: Mike Martz: Head Coach of the St Louis Rams :Best Wishes from everyone Thread

From a Minnesota Vikings fan to you Coach Martz:

Get well soon and come back strong!!!
    You are a great coach that is dearly missed in the NFL.

Good Luck to you.

The Sackman

:clanram:

OldRamsfan is offline Registered User

Thumbs down Re: Best Wishes from Seahawk Nation...

Quote Originally Posted by hawkfan26
    I hope Martz is forced to retire so his last NFL memory is Shaun McDonald fumbling away the game and the NFC West lead, but then makes a full recovery so he can sit on his couch and watch year after year of big Seahawks wins over his Rams

his expression at the end of this game was a far cry from his little smirk last year, maybe what they showed on TV was the exact moment his heart broke?

Mike : Get well soon no matter where you go are thoughts will be with you always.... This thread is about getting well wish to mike not whats above , I have nothing to say about your post but this...
    Attachment 610

Attachment 611
    Last edited by OldRamsfan; -12-12-2005 at 04:44 PM.

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast